Chapter 14: Reading.

Chapter 14: Reading.

Kein's POV

I was in my damp closet room, small space, it was a little dusty, and it was hard to move around. I opened the box that contained Kein's diary and read it again.

Re-reading the pages, I realized Kein and I were similar. It gives me comfort to know Kein before me had the same preferences and personality.

"For some kid in another world, she's a really fun one. Even if I'm occupying her body now. I wonder, what was she like before I occupied her body?" I asked myself as I looked at a shattered mirror near the corner.

"I always forget to clean this closet. There's broken glass and bottles. The fact that I sleep here is really sad." I frowned as I at least admired the European figure I was born with in this world.

On earth, I was... Asian so this is really weird. To think after living months in this world I would get used to my new look already? Blonde hair needs some getting used to.

I played around with the loose hair in front of my face, feeling it was rather slippery, dry, and oily.

"Hmm... Shampoos don't exist in this world but how can I make it here?"

I realized that even if the kingdom of Puronia is really advanced in artistry, they have high quality paints, brush, colors, and pencils but not much on other things. There were some makeup and perfume stores but none on further body cleaning. "Imagine if I somehow made bath bombs. The noble ladies would love that stuff."

Hmm other than that toothbrushes don't exist in this world as well.

They just clean their teeth with a toothpick or something.

"I've been so busy not getting in trouble I forgot about this." I furrowed my brows.

I've been so busy cleaning the mansion and dealing with things. I have the knowledge to solve the problems of this world. "But who would be interested in forming a business with a ten-year old?"

I have the first princess but isn't this a little too forward? I do have the royal seal so I'm able to send her letters but talking to princesses through letters and then proposing a business is a no for me... "Oh! There's Baron Hills! But I need to make the product first before actually thinking of proposing."

And the ingredients. Firstly, I should focus on making shampoo but on what material?

Hmm... I need to visit Veronica to see how she's doing and ask for some advice.

For the shampoo, "I should ask Madam Prisha. Oh, and about the bath bombs maybe we can form some sort of contract as well."

It actually seems I've acquired some very powerful people for the time I'm here. "Didn't I watch something similar on an isekai anime as well? I think I watched a reincarnated person like me back then and she was making papers and shampoo in her life."

Then again, we were on the same boat and we both had it hard. Not much for me because papers exist in my world, cheap ones even. "Ah good anime. I want another season of it."