Chapter 24: Lilies.

Chapter 24: Lilies.

Kein's POV

"Hey Hey Hey! I don't wanna go!" I told Vincent as I held myself onto the door frame. "I haven't done anything illegal or something offending to the first princess! I swear!!!"

Vincent grabs the back collar of my clothes and pulls me, "Well she's in the manor and she's down there looking for you! You have to meet her!" (Lord Vincent)

I don't budge, "Come on can you just tell her I'm not feeling well or something?!" I pleaded with my nails digging into the doorframe leaving scratches.

"If you... haven't done... anything wrong! Then you're fine to meet up with her! Come on, Lady Kein, you mustn't keep a member of the royal family waiting! Mother and Father should already be down there greeting her by now!" (Lord Vincent) pulls me a little harder and I shake my head.

"Vincent! Okay I know this sounds bad but she made me drink some truth serum on our first meeting and I feel horrible after that! Sure she's sweet a few moments after but I developed some trauma over it!"

Not lying, another reason other than not wanting to bother the first princess when she told me, 'You can write to me anytime as long as you have that seal.' is because I was afraid.

I could've used the princess for my shampoo experiment such as asking for funds or materials for it but... I fear that she might not give me a truth serum next time but a poisonous one.

I still have the royal seal on my [Storage Ring] but good lord. One time is enough to meet a member of the royal family, that's for sure.

"Nigel! Carry this fool!" (Lord Vincent) gives up as he lets go of my collar before Nigel scoops me up.

"No! No! No! Nigel let me go!" I pleaded but he was too strong! Nigel I thought we were having some bonding here! You betrayed me!

Vincent looks at me before patting my head, "Don't die okay? Good luck, Lady Kein."

"YOU TRAITOR! I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!"

Vincent waves walking behind us as Nigel carries me. "Forgive me, Miss Kein but I cannot disobey the young master's orders." (Nigel)

I crossed my arms, "Nigel I thought we had something special. All of it was apparently a lie."

"A thousand apologies, I'll deliver sweets to your quarters later as my sincere apology." (Nigel) placed his charms and offered food as a sign of apology.

Food?!

Nigel, you manipulative bastard.

Ahem, "Nigel, you are forgiven if you give me some cakes but Vincent isn't."

Vincent rolls his eyes at me as I stick out my tongue at him, "Lady Kein, I pray to the light that you won't act like that in front of the princess-" (Lord Vincent)