XIII.

"Come on Sis, I haven't even formally met your girlfriend! Where are your manners?!", Seokjin retaliated when he was constantly pushed out of the room.

"She is not my girlfriend. Just a friend! Her name is Lisa. Happy now? Why are you even here? You're supposed to be working.", Jisoo exclaims, hands on her waist.

"Friend, my ass!! You've shared a bed and you tell me she's just a friend?! You can't fool me sis! The girl is too pretty to be just your friend. And I don't think you are into one-night stands Sis. So, spill it!"

Jisoo looks at her brother incredously and instead of answering him, she asks him of his reasons to be in her house at an early morning of Sunday.

"Mom and Dad want you to visit them. You haven't been home for ages and they miss you. Dara unnie hasn't been home too. I'm the only one who they nag all the time.", Jin pouts.

And Jisoo thought for a while. Yeah, she hasn't been home in a while because of her busy schedule. So, maybe a visit one day off would be a good plan.

"Okay okay. I'll make time next weekend during my off. Tell mom and dad I'll visit. I hope Dara unnie could visit too, with the kids. I miss them actually."

"Tsss!! You're so busy that's why you miss out on family occasions.", Jin kiddingly snickers.

"Hey, I have to work to make a living you know."

"I know, I know! Okay, I got to go. I have to fetch Chungha and accompany her to her studio. Please send my regards to your...friend, Sis. Ciao!!"

"Yeah yeah! Send my regards to your girlfriend too. I hope she realizes that you're no good of a boyfriend!", Jisoo smirks.

After closing the door, Jisoo found Lisa leaning unto the door pannel of the bedroom, smiling.

"Did I get you in trouble?", Lisa asks the older.

Jisoo walks over to Lisa and snakes her arms around Lisa's waist and rests her head in her chest.

"Nope. Not a problem. He's just really annoying. Good morning.", Jisoo sweetly greets.

"Good morning to you too.", Lisa answers and leans down to kiss her forehead. "He seems nice. And I didn't know you had a twin brother. I was really surprised."

"Hmmm I forgot to tell you. Come on, let's get you your tea.", Jisoo urges and Lisa was all smiles.

"Ahhh the best mornings!", Lisa exclaims happily.

====

Lisa dropped Jisoo off the hospital and went straight to pick her parents up. Even on Sundays Lisa had to be at the area. Minnie and Sorn are permitted to take the day off if they want to. For Lisa's parents, they merely wanted to supervise.

Almost half of the physical work is done, paperworks-wise, almost done. Registrations, permits and the like are taking time, but it's understandable. But Lisa and her team are quite confident that they could formally open the restaurant before the end of next month, December.

Lisa just wanted to finish all she could finish as much for the next few days because she had to fly out of Korea to go back to Thailand by the end of the week.

"Have you told her you're leaving?", Minnie asks Lisa while checking other documents and inspecting the workers. Marco and Lena are doing the same, making some dictations to the workers.

"No, I haven't. It actually skipped my mind. Maybe later.", Lisa scrunches her nose when reminded.

"You know what, I envy you so much.", out of nowhere Minnie states, seriously. Lisa almost mistook it for another prank or joke from Minnie bit when she looks at her friend, she was serious.