XXIV.

The chimes clink and the staff immediately smile at the visitor.

"Good evening Ms. Kim.", the staffs greet her.

Jisoo responses the same way. She walks inside, noticing that the cleaning is almost done. She also notices in one of the tables on the side a cellphone she knows be Lisa's.

"This is Lisa's phone, right?", she asks one of the staffs, who she knew to be named Kun.

"Yes, Ms. Jisoo, that's her phone. She might have forgotten about it."

"Ahh that's why she's not replying. Where is she anyway?"

"She's at the storage room at the back making inventories. Ms. Somi is with her.", the same man answered.

"Oh okay. I'll bring her phone to her then. She might forget it again."

The man smiled and bowed to her before returning to mopping.

Just as she turns to her right and walking past the kitchen towards the storage room she sees the most unpleasant and hurtful scene she had seen in her entire life. The door to the storage room was open enough for her to witness everything.

Somi and Lisa are kissing passionately, with Somi's arms around Lisa's neck. She was frozen in her feet, unable to take another step or make a sound for them to notice her. She didn't even know if she wants them to notice her. Her eyes starts to tear-up and her heart starts to clench hard, making her breathing difficult. Then Lisa moved, pushing away Somi. It was a relief for Jisoo knowing that it might be Somi who started everything. But next words from then hurt even more.

"What the hell are you doing Somi?!", Lisa hisses. She could see that Lisa was holding back from yelling at Somi.

"I--I'm sorry Lisa! I just can't hold it in anymore!!", she hears Somi plead.

"You promised that you will not do anything anymore with how you feel towards me because you don't want to hurt Jisoo. We've talked about this."

"I know!! But I just can't help it. I love you so much! I still do! You know that!"

What Somi said hit Jisoo right at her core.

"Somi is still in love with Lisa. And Lisa knows about it.", the words kept ringing in Jisoo's head. "Lisa knows and yet she still wanted to be friends with her. Lisa knows and she hid it from me."

Slowly, with tears in her eyes and a building anger in her heart, Jisoo retracts and walks away from the scene.

Jisoo didn't exactly remember how she arrived at her apartment without meeting an accident. All she ever remembered was how her heart ached and how her tears relentlessly poured. She was so tired when she got home. She immediately locked her door and slumped unto the couch, still crying hard. She cried thinking of the same thing, same hurtful kissing scene and the betrayal she felt from Somi and Lisa. Her heart aches so much that all she wanted to do was hurt someone and yell oit her anger. But she couldn't do that. She knows that if she hurt them physically she would just regret it at the end. She told herself several times that she needs to resolve this logically and calmly. Sooner or later Lisa and Somi would know that she was there and had witnessed everything which caused her to leave without them seeing her.

She calmed herself, showered and changed into comfortable sleeping wear. She's no lonher crying, but the sadness and anger is still visible.

Just minutes after she got out of the bathroom she notices her phone. 68 missed calls and twenty unread messages. She didn't need to open her phone to know that they were either from Somi or Lisa. She didn't care to open of their mesages. She only opened those of Jennie's and Chaeyoung. Most of them telling her that Lisa had called them and she sounded anxious asking her whereabouts. She only responded by saying she's home.