XVIII.

🎶🎶🎶

See it through, and for you I would take my time (ooh)
Not a phase, comes in waves, let me ease your mind (ooh)
Only one I choose, ride or die with you
Trust I speak the truth, darling I get weak when you

Put your lips on my lips
When you're touching like this
No they don't ever lie
And when the feeling is right
You can tell by my eyes
No, these lips they don't lie

🎶🎶🎶🎶

=====

"I mean, I know we've agreed to take it easy..slowly. And totally this isn't going slow. But I want more than the casual relationship we have. I want more of us.", Lisa winces a little at her words, seeing how Jisoo is taken aback and speechless after her confession.

Though Jisoo still sits in her lap, arms across her neck, the older girl is still expressionless, to say the least, and unmovingly eyeing her. But Lisa held on. She wasn't expecting anything from the girl anyway. The realization just hit her and the enormous emotions and feelings with it was too much for her to handle. To have it saying out loud was the only way she thought of unburdening herself. She only hoped it won't scare away the doctor.

"But I'm not regretting saying it loud to you. You deserve some honesty, although maybe I went too much. But I needed it, for me to say it to you and not keep it to myself and wondering what could have happened if I said so. I never wanted 'what ifs' in my life.", she explains, hoping it gets her somewhere.

Jisoo blinks numerous times but still said nothing. Lisa's hands on Jisoo's waist starts to become clamy, nervous. Her breath became ragged and Jisoo's silence is killing her.

"Oh come on Jisoo, say something or do something. Just anything! Are you mad at me or what?", the younger starts to whine like a kid, with a little stomp of her feet.

Fortunately for her, Jisoo slowly paints her lips with a smirk and a hand gently caress Lisa's cheek. Jisoo lowers her head, gently grazing Lisa's lips and the latter couldn't help but gasp at the action.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend Babe?", Jisoo rasps, searching for Lisa's eyes. They were just few inches apart and Lisa gladly drowned herself in those beautiful expressive dark brown eyes of Jisoo, although she may have been tempted with the heart-shaped lips in front of her.

"Yes, I am. And I'd be happy, so happy, if you'd say yes.", the younger utters back. Jisoo smiles back and leans again to claim Lisa's lips in a more passionate way.

At the said moment, Jisoo honestly feels a little speechless at what has just happened. The confession shook her to her core, unable to think of what and how should she react. She likes Lisa, so much. That is undeniable. The younger girl had made her feel enormous things. She felt cared, secured, respected and yes, loved. Lisa ignites her heart and her desires more than anyone she had been with in her past relationship. Truth be told, more that what Seulgi had made her feel. And so of course, she would definitely want to be Lisa's girlfriend.

It should have been easy saying yes, but at the back of her mind there is doubt, reservation and hesitation. With Lisa, she will definitely have a long distance relationship, something that she can't stand. Second is the fact that Lisa might just be still hung up with her past relationship and her confession was just a spur of the moment. Third, is the fact that her work doesn't allow her so much quality time to spend with Lisa. And lastly, things between them happened so fast. She barely knows anything about her.