XXX.

The weeks passed by so quickly that it was almost two days before Seulgi and Irene's wedding. Everyone in their circle of friends were mandatorily there. Not that they needed to be ordered to but as friends, they just wanted to annoy each other. Of course, a lot of their colleagues were there too, family and friends included.

It was relatively a small gathering at the beachfront of an exclusive hotel in Hawaii. Seulgi chose the venue with the help of Lisa. Jennie, Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Irene took care of the dresses. The rest of their friends took care of the other details of the wedding. They only needed the organizer for the minor details since almost everyone wanted to help and contribute. Despite their hectic schedules, they managed to pull through.

"So, how do you feel that your ex for the longest relationship you had is now getting married?", Lisa cheekily asks Jisoo while the latter fixes her tie. Lisa will be standing with Seulgi at the altar alongside Seulgi's parents. Being the only child, Seulgi requested for her to be there, to which Lisa felt so honored. For the short time they have met, they have become incredibly close to each other. Everybody thought Lisa would be closer to Irene, but no, specially that Seulgi and Lisa have similarities when it comes to their hobbies of dancing, being crackheads, playful and jolly.

And so, on the day of the wedding, Lisa had to dress beautifully.

(Ctto)

(Ctto)

When this suit was chosen for Lisa, of course by Jisoo, Seulgi whined saying that Lisa looks more charming and appealing than her and that people might mistake Lisa to be the other bride to Irene. But honestly, Seulgi is equally stunning with her own dress.

 But honestly, Seulgi is equally stunning with her own dress

(Ctto.)

"You really are silly. You're insenuating something stupid again. I'm happy for them. I'm happy for my ex. Happy now?", Jisoo still answers.

Lisa giggles and caresses Jisoo's side while the other still fixes whatever she sees that needs fixing.

"And besides, I'd get to marry the most amazing woman I have ever met some day.", the older smiles which left Lisa with wide eyes and a happy heart. "Snap out of it woman! Wedding's almost starting. Let's go!", she nudges the stunned beautiful lady in white suit. A kiss in her cheek and the tugging of hand got her back to her senses.