XX.

"Two lovely ladies, alright!", excitedly shouts the DJ. "No representative from the male specie?? Oh what a shame!!", the guy teases continuously when only laughters were heard from the crowd. "Okay. Looks like we'll have girl power tonight. Ladies, please introduce yourselves to our lovely crowd."

"Seulgi." "Lisa", the ladies answered.

"And Seulgi, what do you do these days?"

"I'm a physician."

"Oh a doctor! Hello Dr. Seulgi!", the DJ cheerfully greets. "How about you young lady, what keeps you busy these days?"

"Kim Jisoo.", Lisa confidently says and lools at Jisoo's direction. The older girl got so embarrassed when half of the crowd looked at her teasingly. She raised a fist towards the girl on stage and Lisa giggles.

"I'm just kidding!I'm a restaurant owner.", Lisa simply stated.

"Oh a businesswoman! Impressive! And Kim Jisoo, you're one lucky gal!", and the crowd cheers with claps and glasses raised. "So who will go first?"

"I'll go first, if it's okay with Lisa?"

"Oh sure Dr. Kang!"

As the two agrees, Seulgi walks to the sound man and instructs few dances to be played. When it was settled, Lisa walks to the side of the stage to give it to Seulgi. She was excited too to see the doctor dance as it is her first time. She was surprised to know that Seulgi dances considering her profession.

Seulgi searches the crowd and lands her eyes to Irene who gives her a proud and tender smile. Amd so she does the same. When the dance song came, Seulgi transformed to a performer...a great performer.

The crowd goes wild when Seulgi gracefully dances to the song of famous artist also named Seulgi titled Uncover.

Irene had that wide smile on her face, unmoving in her place, eyes never left the stage and that lipbite surely shows how Seulgi's dance made her feel things.

Lisa, on the other hand, can't help but keep cheering on. The physician's moves are flawless and so fluid that it excites her to dance along with her in the future.

After the said song, the maestro played Cartier and Seulgi once again served.

By this time, Irene was holding to her chest as she feels it would explode either due to how hot Seulgi is or how much she wants to pull Seulgi out of the stage and just kiss her right at her lips. She could guess it's both.

At the end of her performance, Seulgi even winked at her and it made the lady smile a bit wider.

"I've never seen Dr. Bae smile like that!", Tzuyu whispers to Sunmi. But she was shushed when Irene glanced at them for a bit and got scared that Irene might scowl at them. But she didn't. She is in good mood.

As Seulgi bows to the crowd, the cheers got louder. She ran to Lisa's side and told her to take the center stage now. Lisa smiled and nodded. She had already told the sound man her song choices. Seulgi cheered as hard as Lisa did for her.