FINALE

Months went on like usual. Lisa and Jisoo still seldom see each other. On other days, it still frustrates them. But in most days, the two are happy looking forward to the time they'll be together. To be together indefinitely gives them a goal to move forward everyday. Despite the hardships and frustrations, the thought gives them hope and happiness.

Jennie had finally managed to make amends with Jisoo a week after their talk that turned out unsuccessful. Jennie had to hear an earful from Chaeyoung. Despite being younger than her girlfriend, Chaeyoung had to remind Jennie that she is being too childish.

Jisoo had to wait for a week for Jennie to come by, as per Chaeyoung's instructions, to teach Jennie to woman up. And after a week, a shy Jennie came up to Jisoo while the latter was having her break in the hospital garden. Jisoo didn't expect it but was so happy to finally have her bestfriend back before she would leave in a few months time.

Their awkward talk started with Jennie's "Hey." getting Jisoo's attention away from her sandwich and from her phone. Then followed by, "Can I join you?"

Jisoo simply patted the empty space beside her and Jennie was quick to take that space. She did not speak immediately but fiddled on her bracelet, contemplating on how to start despite the hours she had spent in practicing her lines before meeting Jisoo.

"Do you have anything to say, Jen?", Jisoo asked in a friendly tone. Jennie continues to fiddle with her bracelet but a hand stopped her. When she gazed up, a smiling Jisoo was looking at her. Finally, she had the courage to speak to her bestfriend.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry about how I reacted to your plans. That was so childish of me."

"Well, you really should!! I almost gave you a beating.", Jisoo smugly but kiddingly said. Jennie chuckles a little but became serious again when she was reminded that she still has to.say something to the older.

"Please tell Lisa I'm so sorry. I didn't mean whatever hurtful words I said that say. I...I just got scared.."

"I know Jen. I understand. I wish you'd understand too. And besides, Chaeyoung is there for you. She'll be by your side always."

"I know and understand now. And also, I realized that I should be happy for you. You finally found your soulmate, your lifetime partner, I'd say. I've never seen you this devoted. Not that you were not devoted to your past lovers, but Lisa is different. And I'm really really happy for you. And if living with her, migrating in Thailand is what would make you happy, then I'll support you. Just don't leave me out on your wedding.", Jennie finally smiles and tries to kid the older. Jisoo smiles back and pulls her bestfriend to a tight hug.

====

"Ahhh in less than two months, I'll be with you. Finally!! No more facetiming, no more virtual hugs, kisses and cuddlings!! I can finally do this anytime!!", Chu exclaims then dives down to capture Lisa's lips. She gave the younger several light pecks with a wide smile on her face. Lisa, on the other hand giggles happily at the older's adorable exclamations.

"I'm glad you're this happy about being with me. I thought you've already changed your mind.", Lisa said while caressing Jisoo's waist, who is lying on top of her.

It is again one of those days that Lisa could fly to Seoul and visit Jisoo. Two days, but it was fine for both since they're looking forward to that day they would finally be together for a long time. To that day where they have decided to take a step forward for their future.

"Changing my mind has never crossed my mind.", Jisoo quips.

"I'm happy for that, Love. But honestly, I'm still worried about you. You'll be sacrificing so much for this."