XXIX

Chaeyoung and Jennie intently look at Jisoo, holding their laughters as the eldest paces back and forth inside her hotel room with her phone in her hand.

"What has gotten to you now?", Jennie inquires and continues to be amazed at how Jisoo is acting up.

They were at Paradise Hotel for a three days conference and they took it as an opportunity to rest and unwind. After the last lecture for the day they camped out in Jisoo's room with some snacks.

"A minute ago you were laughing, smiling sweetly, flustered, blushing and flirting with Lisa over the phone. And now you're pissed. You really suck at this LDR thing you have with her!", Chaeyoung teases after feeding Jennie strawberry.

Jisoo just rolled her eyes at the two lovebirds and sat down harshly on the couch.

"I miss her okay? I miss her so bad that's why I'm pissed. Talking to her over the phone for hours doesn't satisfy me! I want to hug her, kiss her!!"

"And bed her.", Jennie adds laughing her ass out afterwards. Jisoo threw a throw pillow at her which Chaeyoung heroically caught before it hits Jennie's pretty face.

"Awww thank you Babe!", Jen cutely said. "No sweat Baby.", Chaeyoung cheesily responded.

"Eeewww!! Get out of my room!!", Jisoo interrupted.

"You're just jealous we get to hug each other.", the dumpling continues but was chastised by the chipmunk.

Jisoo frustratingly looks up at the ceiling and heaves a sigh.

"When will she come back??!!!", the eldest utters .

"Don't ask us, ask her."

"I did!! And she said she still has to do something. She just assumed her father's position in their culinary school and in the restaurant."

"See! She's really busy unnie. You can't expect her to just leave her parents and their businesses. I'm sure it's hard for her not to see you too.", Jen said.

"I know", Jisoo answers in mellow tone. "It's just that it's been almost three months and she promised me she'll make things work and right between us."

"And she's trying Unnie. She still finds time for you, trying everything she can to make you feel how much she loves and misses you. Give her more time. You also promised her that you'll wait for her.", Rosé says.

"Yes I know. And I'm still willing to wait for her. It's just that... I miss her so much.", teary-eyed Jisoo says.

"Hang in there okay? Everything will be alright. Trust her. Maybe she'll be able to attend Seul and Irene's wedding in Hawaii."

Jisoo just snickered and sighs.

"Well, that would be offensive on my part since I'm just going to see my girlfriend in Hawaii because of a wedding of a common friend and not because she wants to see me! And besides, the wedding is still in five months time."

Chayeoung kicked Jennie's feet, motioning to just zip it.

"Come on Unni. You know Lisa, if she has a choice she would definitely choose to be with you here and now. Understand her situation. In time she'll come back to you and be with you for a longer time."

The older goes back to pouting. Then abruptly stands to walk to the window.

"Let's go swimming instead of just staying here. Or let's go have some samgyupsal. Or I should meet my students for extra lecture hours. Or ask for an operation. Or anything!! Let's just do anything to get her off my mind!!", Jisoo screams, pulling her hair like mad man (woman).