XXI.

Monday. Tuesday. Wednesday. Thursday. Friday. Saturday. Sunday. Then another week passed.

Before Jeju, Lisa had to go back to Thailand to fix a little problem in B and to make sure it runs smoothly, despite her father's assurance that it is running just fine. Jisoo had to do double shifts since she'll be gone for a week of vacation leave. Operations after operations had kept her busy and exhausted. Jennie and Chaeyoung were no different since they've decided to tag along.

"Jeju here we come!!", Chaeyoung giddily shouts out of Jennie's car, head popping out of the window and weirding out other people on the street.

They were on their way to the airport. Jisoo and Lisa at the back, Jennie driving and Chaeng going crazy in the passenger seat.

"You overfed her with sugar again, Mandeukie. Now we have to deal with a hyper Chaeyoung."

"Let her be unni, she's just so happy and excited that we get to have vacation. Away from the hospital works for five freaking days!! And besides, she's adorable!", Jennie exclaims, looking so proud at her girl.

Lisa, beside Jisoo, giggles looking at her friends and lover. She has gotten used to the two girls that she, too, had been enjoying their rowdy crowd. Three doctors who seem like kids when out of their duties and out of their hospital robes. Unbelievable and yet here they are, enjoying a ride, and the one beside her giggling like a toddler, looking and teasing her friends. Amazing.

"Unni, who would be there?", Jennie asks.

"My parents, Jin and Chungha, grandparents, my uncle Han and his family, some cousins, and...maybe some more, I don't know."

"Wow!! Lisa gets to meet the entire family now! I remember uncle Han is so strict when it comes to your relationships. Stricter than your father even. He's so protective of you. I'm warning you now Lisa, Jisoo's uncle is something?", Chae states matter-of-factly.

"Really?? You didn't tell me your uncle is protective of you!", Lisa eyes Jisoo worriedly.

"Relax! He is not that scary but yeah he is protective of me. When he met Seulgi at the hospital once when he was confined, and introduced her to him, he was....hmmm how should I put it? Hmmm Seulgi said that she felt like she was being skinned alive under his gaze."

"And was like being interrogated by a CIA.", Jennie adds. "An invincible gun pointed at her neck."

Lisa could only gulp and sweat a little in fear. Jisoo chuckled at the sight of Lisa.

"Don't worry Babe, I'll be right beside you all the time.", she smiles assuringly.

=====

The flight to Jeju was smooth and peaceful. The doctors took a nap and Lisa decided to just stare outside until they landed. They arrived just after the usual lunch time. They were fetched by Jisoo's family driver and were delivered to Kim mansion where they were cheerfully greeted by Jisoo's mother.

"Ooohhh Jennie and Chaeyoung, sweeties!! I'm so glad you could come and join our celebration!"

"Thank you for having us, Auntie! Happy anniversary to you and uncle!", Jennie exclaims, accepting the warm hug from the lady. Chae did the same.

"Welcome back Lisa! I'm glad you could come too!"

"Thank you for having me again, Auntie."

"You're always welcome in our house, sweetheart! Now ladies, come in come in! You're rooms are already fixed. Jisoo, take them to their rooms."

"Yes mom! What time will be the party?"

"Probably around 7pm. Your grandparents are coming and your uncle too. Your cousins will be here too. They'll also stay for a vacation."