II

"Woooohoooohh!!! This is so much funn!! Faster Lisa, faster!!!!", Jisoo yells as she steadily stands at the back side of the jetski. Lisa giggles at how adorable Jisoo is waving her one hand high up in the sky, yelling out, while the other jolds unto her shoulder.

As promised, Lisa brought her to a nearby beach and booked themselves to one of the villas in the resort owned by Sorn and Minnie's family.

As early as 8 in the morning, as again promised, Lisa picked up Jisoo in her hotel. Jisoo donned a bamboo-woven hat and a yellow pretty nice dress, freely swaying with the wind once they were outside, and with her white adidas sneakers. Literally, Lisa's jaw dropped open once she had a glimpse of Jisoo.

"Ethereal", was the word that came first to her mind and almost making her forget to breath.

"Hey! Are you okay??", Jisoo got worried seeing Lisa looking like a lightning-stricken girl.

The blonde girl blinked so many times before she snapped out of her trance.

"Yeah yeah!! I'm fine. I'm sorry. It's just that....", Lisa trailed off, unintentionally looking at Jisoo from head to toe.

Jisoo began to be cautious and worried.

"Is there anything wrong with my dress?? Is it inappropriate? Should I change???", Jisoo rattled.

"Oh no no!! You look perfectly good. In fact, you look gorgeous.", Lisa said before she could even realize what she said. And when she realized it she closed her eyes and regretted, scratching her nape at the same time.

She doesn't want Jisoo to think and feel that she's flirting with her, making her uncomfortable in the process.

"I'm sorry. I--I mean it though, you're really pretty. But--- But I wasn't flirting with you. I hope I didn't you make uncomfortable."

Jisoo giggles at how adorable Lisa stutters at her words.

"It's fine. I'm glad you liked my dress. I was starting to think that it's ugly or inappropriate.", Jisoo smiles happily.

And with that, Lisa beams with happiness too.

"Shall we?", the younger offers a hand.

"We shall.", Jisoo happily agrees.

Lisa gladly took a small traveling bag that she assumed to be Jisoo's paraphernalia.

To Jisoo's surprise, Lisa has with her a convertible Volks in yellow.

"Wow! Nice ride!"

"Motorcycle doesn't suit you this time. I'm glad I used this one instead of the bike. Good thing my instinct told me you'd wear a dress.", Lisa proudly states.

"I'm impressed, yet again.", Jisoo honestly said.

And so they began with the hour drive towards the beach.

And now, Jisoo can't contain her happiness while in the water. It's one of her favorite activities. Anything that pertains to water. Kayaking, wakeboarding, water parasailing, jetski, surfing, boating in general and the likes would really bring rush to her blood.

"I never thought you'd enjoy this much!", Lisa yells back as she revs the jetski up and pick up speed.

Jisoo held unto Lisa's shoulders a little tighter but still standing up as she enjoys the splashes of water.

"Yeah!! This gives me so much rush!!", Jisoo yells back.

When she became tired she resumed sitting. That however gave her a dilemma. She doesn't know where to hold. Unto Lisa's shoulder, which is quite high for her reach considering the height difference, or to her waist, qhich made her blush with just the thought of backhugging the slender girl.