VII.

"I need to talk to you about something. Come home early."

"Yes, Dad. I'll be there by dinner.", Lisa answers her father's call.

For the rest of the day, Lisa was at the restaurant, doing everything like everyday. It has been a week when she last received a decent message from Jisoo. All she had received were "Busy", "So busy", "thank you", "good morning" and "good night".

She would normally just reply just the same thing because she too was busy. It's that time of the year where tourists are flocking, supplies are either overflowing or scarce, and meetings with the staffs and the investors are in place. It was the time of the year where Lisa and her father had to meet more often for reports, updates and possible changes in the operation or menus.

By 7:30pm, Lisa was on her way out of the restaurant. Normally, they would close up at 10pm and until then, Lisa would have stayed. But because of her father's instructions, she just left the rest of the night to her assistant, Mei and went home. She perfectly arrived during dinner. After she kissed her parents, she took her seat.

"Eat first then we'll talk about what I said.", Marco states and Lisa just nodded and starts eating.

When it was time for desert her mother, Leila, smiled and spoke.

"Your father and I have noticed the increase in the profit of B. It is really doing great. The culinary school is also doing great. Your father and your uncle Lauren thinks that it's the right time to make an expansion.", she starts.

"You're expanding the school? That would be great!", Lisa exclaims happily.

"Yes, we'll be adding some things here and there. But what we're thinking of expanding is your restaurant."

"The B? What are you thinking of doing?"

Although Lisa acts as the manager and owner, it's undeniable that there are other people who invested in it. Her Daddy Marco, Uncle Lauren, Minnie and Sorn are the investors, although at first Lisa was hesitant to accept help from her father because of her pride. Technically, Minnie and Sorn are her biggest "investors" but her father and Uncle play so much in the direction and operation of the restaurant. But of course she has a say in everything happening in it. She's still the owner anyway.

"Well, a friend of mine and of your Uncle wanted to build a partnership with us. He wants to open a restaurant and incorporate Thai cuisine."

"Why incorporate? What's his main cuisine anyway?"

"He is Korean and living in Seoul, South Korea. He made a study and an observation that people there also wanted to taste something different other than Korean food. And Thai cusisine was among those food that people are interested in. Sadly, not much of Thai restaurants are present in the area."

"You mean you wanted to have another B in Seoul?"

"Well, it wouldn't be B because we will have a partner. The name can follow. But the concept is Korean-Thai cuisine."

"Hmmm that sounds good. It's a good plan."

"Are you interested?", Marco asks.

"Of course. You're right. It's time for expansion. Just let me know what you need from B."

"Good. I want you to go to Seoul, South Korea and meet with my friend. Plan the partnership, oversee the construction of the restaurant itself, plan the operation and everything needed for it to be successful."

Lisa stopped from putting the last piece of her desert in her mouth upon hearing her father's instruction.

"What?"