IV.

JISOO

Morning came and it was weird for me to feel an arm wrapped around my waist. I have never woken up on a vacation with someone by my side. It was a first and it was with Lisa. And as much as it almost freaked me out, a part of my being was glad it was her.

But I perfectly know it's not something deep. It couldn't be deep. I'm only days away before I go back to where Lisa isn't.

If we're in a different situation I might have reconsidered our situation and maybe try whatever there is between us. But now, I refuse to see that something is going on between us. It's more like a fling, nothing more nothing less.

As these thoughts came rolling in my mind, I found myself staring at the beauty that's peacefully sleeping beside me. Her arm draped in my waist, the other arm under my head and I shamelessly pillowing it. Her arm must have cramped up.

It's been ages since I've been in someone's arm. Eversince Seulgi and I broke up because of incompatibility I have never been into an intimate relationship. Not that I was still hurting from the break-up. It was because of my work and the fact that I actually don't go strutting around and trying to get myself a man or woman who could satisfy my nightly needs. I'm not that kind of a woman. I still want a long lasting and real relationship.

She's breathtaking.

That's undeniable. All her features seems to fall into places perfectly. She's an art.

"Hmm good morning.", I heard her hoarse voice greeting me. That's when I realized that I have been staring at her and didn't notice she's already awake.

A blush crept in my cheeks. I hope she didn't notice it since it's still kind of dark inside because of the heavy curtains.

"Good morning. How was your sleep?"

"Never been better.", she says, tightening her arm around my waist.

I should have protested, but I didn't. All I did was to giggle in her chest. And it felt nice, with her morning sweet smell and hearing her heartbeat was kind of calming.

"Did you sleep well?", she asks back.

"Yup. I had a good one.", I said, not telling her that it was one of the best and peaceful sleep I have ever had since I could no lnger remember.

"I'm sorry it must have been difficult for you the whole night since I used your arm as pillow. Did you have cramps?", I worriedly ask her, getting up a little to remove her arm for her to stretch it, which she did.

"It's fine Ji. Really, don't worry.", and she smiles.

And I go back to lying down but grabbed the pillows so her arms could rest. Her one arm still in my waist. Her eyes are now shut and I was given the chance to stare at her again. And when my eyes landed in her lips, the memory of last night's kiss came flashing and I was biting my lip to bury the urge of kissing her again. I may have been drunk and tipsy, but I perfectly remember how soft and sweet her lips are.

Before lust overpowers me I wriggled out of her embrace saying that we should be up and ready to pack since we needed to check out befire 11am.

She conceded though I saw in her face that she didn't want to get up just yet and she was pouting so cutely that I couldn't help myself but giggle.

"Get up, Lis or we'll be charged additional payment. Look, it's already 9am. Let's have some breakfast too, I'm starving."

"Okay okay! You're such a nagger, Doc!", Lisa kids.

Just in time for the service crew to ring the bell.

"I'll get it. Put some pants on will you?! You'll give the guy a boner!"