I

"Oh I'm sorry. Please come inside. Where are my manners??", Jisoo immediately offers the moment she was brought back to her senses from being held by Lisa's gaze. She widely opens the door and lets the blonde girl enter.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll just prepare myself. I'll just be quick."

"No problem. Take your time. I'm sorry I didn't contact you first before coming here."

"That's fine. Let's start early. I'm excited already!"

And Lisa smiles widely looking at how adorable the girl is.

==================
"Hold up! You mean we're going around using this??!!", Jisoo asks wide eyes, looking at the Harley bike in front of her.

"Hmmm yeah. If that's okay with you. It would take us to places faster than with a car.", Lisa answeres unsurely.

"And it's more thrilling!! I love it!! This would be my first time riding a bike! Oh my god, I'm excited!!"

"You really like thrills huh!"

"Yes I do! But not the most deadly things."

"Okay. That's good then. Hop on, I'll put on your helmet."

Jisoo excitedly hops unto the bike, while Lisa steadies it. Once Jisoo is seated she puts on the helmet and secures it.

"Oh wait wait! Can we take a picture of my first bike ride?"

"Sure."

And Lisa gladly takes a few shot of Jisoo on her bike. And some few selfies of them.

Lisa also settles herself in front of Jisoo and grabs her leather jacket and own helmet. When she started the engine, Jisoo got surpised but became more excited.

"You might want to hold unto my waist.", Lisa nudges.

And so Jisoo awkwardly held unto Lisa's side. But Lisa, knowing better, held both of Jisoo's hands and pulled them so her arms are around her waist, thereby making Jisoo lean unto her back and her head in Lisa's shoulders.

Jisoo gasps at the contact and the fact that she could clearly smell the sweet and alluring scent of Lisa while her head rests unto back.

"Hold tight, Soo.", Lisa reminds her before she revved up and hit the road.

"Did she just call me with a nickname?", Jisoo amusingly thought.

But Jisoo could hardly ponder on the thought when Lisa sped up and all she could do was scream in excitement at the new adventure. And Lisa could only smile.

Their first stop, the biggest mall in Bangkok with an aquarium of its own. Before they hit the road, Lisa made sure to ask Jisoo what are the things that she wanted to see. Jisoo, being so in love with animals and nature, said she wanted to see animals and nature. So, to formally start their day, Lisa brought her to where marine animals could be seen, at the same time, to shop.

Jisoo was so excited for their first stop. And what made her more excited and smiling all throughout is the fact that Lisa never let go of hand the moment they entered the mall and the aquarium. And besides that, Lisa took good care of her. She shielded her from people going their way. Most of the time, Lisa would pull her hand to pull her closer to her or put an arm around her shoulder or waist to pull her away from being bumped to by people. Jisoo should have felt offended because in Korea, people don't get to touch other people easily specially if you're not related or in a relationship. But with Lisa, she feels different. She felt secured and safe. And so she didn't mind.

Throughout their escapade inside the mall, Jisoo was screaming and yelping out of her happiness. Lisa became her photographer and the selfie stick. They had snacks after their visit to the aquarium. Sandwich, ice cream and iced coffee - all Jisoo's favorite and Lisa was glad to join her.