0 | Prologue

She opened medicine that can make her sleep for the whole day while waiting for him to arrive.

"You're still so beautiful and warm, but you die like this." He held her face and stood up. "Why must you die like this?" He sat on the floor near her and opened the bottle of poison. "I won't let you leave alone. I'm going to go with you," he said, and he was about to drink the poison when someone suddenly took it.

He turned around and saw her sitting on the bed, and she quickly stood up to face him.

"You have a destined lover besides me," she said softly, turning her gaze to a girl sitting behind him.

He turned around and saw that girl, looking at them both. Then, memories of that girl started appearing in his mind. And that answered his questions.

He turned to look at her. "You have to live and marry that person," she said, and then he remembered the thing he said to her.

About the marriage he was planning for the girl of his life, and that girl is sitting behind him.

He looked so confused but still managed to look at her with his pleading eyes.

"Sayonara" was her last word while smiling at him.

She drank the poison she took from his hand as her eyes started to close.

He was watching her, watching her die in front of him.

Memories again pop up in his mind. The things he regrets saying to her

He was looking at her, remembering the time he made her cry. Tears flowed from his eyes as he watched her.

"Tzuyu." He said her name and sat on the floor next to her.

He pulled her body up and hugged her. I regret everything he did and told her.

"I'm sorry." He looked at her beautiful face before taking the knife out. "Let's meet in heaven," was the last word he said before stabbing his chest with a knife and dying with her.