18 | Guilt

ᴛᴢᴜʏᴜ | ᴘᴏᴠ

I don't feel like eating.

Everyone had already finished their food and went to the beach for the last practice.

While I'm here, I just stare straight at my food while stirring it with my chopsticks.

I already told Taehyung that I'm going home early. I couldn't stop thinking about what I did.

If it weren't for me, Jungkook and Mina would have been a couple already. They do make a great couple, actually.

I need to distance myself from Jungkook starting today. Both of them are made for each other, and I can't ruin that. Mina has been nothing but a good friend to me. I should clear things up for her so she can finally confess to Jungkook, and they will finally become a... Couple.

Why does the thought of them together already hurt me?

"Tzuyu-ah, good morning!" I looked up and saw Mina holding a sketch book. She hurriedly sat next to me and opened her sketch book.

I guess giving up Jungkook to her isn't that bad at all.

"About Juliet's costume." She was flipping the pages and raising it to my face. "What do you think about this?"

Wow, she can draw. She is the costume designer of the play after all.

She wore a white sleeveless dress with a flower crown on it.

I can easily tell that the model is me just based on the hair. A blonde with pink highlights

"So, uhm, I'm going to put some sequins here," she said, pointing at the picture and keeping on telling me the details. "I will make the hems longer, and since you're very tall, this dress will look really good on you. I don't know if this is good enough, but I will do my best to create this." She was smiling happily while looking at the drawing.

I stared at her face, and I could feel the tears going down my cheeks.

"Thank you, Minari." I smiled at her, and I could only see confusion on her face.

The dress is really amazing; too bad I can't wear it.

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ | ᴘᴏᴠ

After I packed my things and loaded them on the bus, I went and looked for Tzuyu, but I didn't see her.

I looked around, and I ended up asking Taehyung.

"She didn't tell you? She went back this morning," Taehyung said, leaving to help the other students with their things.

Weirdly, Tzuyu would definitely tell me if she's planning to go home first.

....

"I don't want to play Juliet anymore." My attention instantly went to Tzuyu, who is standing in front of everyone.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"I said I don't want to play Juliet," she said again.