9 | Caught

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ | ᴘᴏᴠ

Tzuyu suddenly pushed me when Sana called her barbaric.

I was about to stand up and help Tzuyu, but the bazooka girl caught my attention. She was glaring at me intently, wearing a cheerleader outfit. Tzuyu's clan is wierd.

I totally forgot about her. I had been looking for Haein earlier, and I thought he was taking a break, but I didn't realize he still had this bazooka girl spying on us.

"I really love her!" I said in a loud but soft voice. I don't want to scare Sana because she looks so weak. For the past week with Tzuyu, saying 'I love you' to each other isn't a big thing.

She looked shocked and confused at the same time before suddenly fainting. Good thing Nayeon catches her.

I don't really want to be involved with her. She's a big shot. Her dad is a policeman. She might be the girl I promised to marry before, but I don't want to jump to conclusions yet.

"This is my first rejection," Sana said, standing up properly.

"Rejection?"

"My first rejection from Jungkook!" She shouted out loud and looked around as if scaring everyone. "I will not give you to anyone!" What the hell? She doesn't own me.

Someone suddenly hit me in the head, so I turned around, thinking it was Taehyung.

"Yah, Taehyung---" Oh sh*t! My life is doomed.

My classmates started whispering.

He was wearing the same school uniform as mine. He is really weird.

"Come to the rooftop," he said in a serious tone before leaving me behind.

I followed him, but before I could even go out, the locker near the backdoor suddenly opened, and Taehyung fell down. He was tied up in both arms and legs. Even his mouth. He wasn't wearing his uniform and was wearing his shirt and shorts.

"Are you okay, Taehyung?" Momo asked.

I just walked over him and followed Haein. If I don't, I might die here.

Sorry, Tae, my life is much more important.

---

"Who is she? You already have our princess, but you have another girl." A question that sounded more like a statement.

"I was also shocked." I rubbed my nape. I don't think I can get away with him this time.

"I have been observing, and I think you and Princess are not really lovers." He walked closer and closer. I stepped back until my back was against the wall.

"She really is my girlfriend!" I shouted. I'm afraid of him, but I think I need to fight for myself. Tzuyu is doing me a favor, and I'm messing it all up.

He suddenly held me by the collar and slammed me against the wall. I think my backbone is broken.

"Do you understand what you're saying? Princess is the treasure of the mafia clan! Can you bear the responsibility and consequences of being her boyfriend?" I don't know why, but I wasn't scared when he shouted at me.

I feel like he was just worried about Tzuyu. He was with her the moment she entered this world.

"It's not related to that," I calmly said, and I noticed that he was stunned by my answer.

"What?"

"Our relationship isn't related to the mafia nor the gangsters!" I shouted and pushed him.

I just need to put up with this. I need to do this for my dad, for Jongsuk Hyung, and for our clan.

"This is related to our clans," he whispered, but I still heard it.

"I love Tzuyu, and nothing nor no one can change that-not you, not the mafia, and not the gangsters!" I shouted.

He turned around. Did I just win?

I won?

I won!

"Since you said that..." Ahh! It's still not over yet. "Just knock me down and prove your love to me." He suddenly pointed a gun at me.

Oh shit! Shit! Shit!

I think I need to run.

I ran down the stairs, and I can still hear him following me.

"Don't run!" He shouted, so I looked back, and he's already near me.

"Of course I have to run!" I shouted back, and he suddenly shot me.

Good thing I dodged it, and it hit the door of the janitor's room.

"Can you really protect our princess?" he said, still shooting at me.

"Yah! This is a school, not a shooting ground!" I pointed at him and dodged when he suddenly shot.

"I know it's just fake love! Don't run!" He shouted, but I kept on running. I turned to the corner, and he was still following me while shooting.

"Of course I have to run!" I shouted back.

Who's crazy enough to stay when a guy with a gun is shooting at you?

I ran down the stairs, and I suddenly stumbled over a rope.

It was late when I noticed the bazooka girl on the side, holding a rope connected to the stairs. I already broke the glass window near the stairs as I fell off the building.

My heart was beating so fast, and the locket almost fell off my head. Good thing I caught it before I felt the water. I think I fell down from the third floor to the pool.

My eyes slowly closed as I held tightly to my locket.

ᴛᴢᴜʏᴜ | ᴘᴏᴠ

"Who is she? You already have our princess, but you have another girl," I heard the moment I entered the rooftop.

I was worried for Jungkook. It's hard dealing with Haein. Haein isn't a fool, and he'll probably kill Jungkook if he knows the truth.

"I was also shocked." I walked near them and saw them behind the water tank.

"I have been observing, and I think you and Princess are not really lovers."

I'm just watching them. Haein was already suspicious from the start, and he was just looking for some evidence.

"She really is my girlfriend!" Jungkook shouted, and I flinched when Haein suddenly slammed him against the wall.

Oh shit. I know I need to help Jungkook now, but I can't seem to move. I'm stunned.

"Do you understand what you're saying? Princess is the treasure of the mafia clan! Can you bear the responsibility and consequences of being her boyfriend?"

And he's talking about responsibilities and consequences again.

"It's not related to that." Woah. Jungkook isn't afraid of Haein now? Am I dreaming?

"What?"

"Our relationship isn't related to the mafia or the gangsters!"

I saw Haein whisper something, but I didn't hear it.

"I love Tzuyu, and nothing nor no one can change that-not you, not the mafia, and not the gangsters!" W-what? He loves me.

I know he was just acting, but it feels real.

"Since you said that, just knock me down and prove your love to me." He suddenly pointed a gun at Jungkook, so I started to panic.

I was about to block Jungkook from running, but Haein had already run after him. They didn't even notice me.

Haein didn't load that gun when he pointed it at Jungkook, but since he already ran, I think Haein has already put some bullets in it.

"Don't run!" I heard Haein shout. I was following them.

I took the other route so I could meet Jungkook on the stairs. I can even hear the shooting from afar. But since I'm so unlucky, when I'm like 10 feet away from the stairs, I see Jungkook running down while Haein is following him, and I suddenly hear a glass breaking.

I ran to the stairs and saw a broken window. Jisoo is standing next to it while looking down.

Did Jungkook fall down?

I immediately ran down, and I found myself at the back of the school, near the swimming pool.

I saw Jungkook floating in the middle of the pool while Haein stood at the side of the pool. I bet he also jumps down because he is also wet.

I removed my blazer and necktie before jumping into the pool. I don't like pools or the sea, but I know Haein won't help Jungkook. He'll drown if he stays longer.