8 | New Student, New Rival

ᴛᴢᴜʏᴜ | ᴘᴏᴠ

I went to the bathroom since I badly wanted to pee, but when I came back to the classroom, my classmates were reading my friend's notes.

Why are they tampering with my belongings?

"I even found our addresses."

"Really? What is that?"

"I accidentally knocked down the table of Chou Tzuyu, and this fell out of the table."

"Our profiles are written on them. Is she listing us because she wanted to secretly kill us?"

"There's always that handsome guy who always follows her; he might be a killer."

They might not see me standing here at the front door. All I can do now is watch them. Watch them read in my notebook while judging me as if they really know me.

"What are you guys looking at?"

"Tzuyu's notebook; the whole class is in it."

"Your name is on the top!"

"No way."

I wanted to run. But it feels like I'm stuck where I'm standing. All I can do is watch them judge me.

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ | ᴘᴏᴠ

I was walking back in the classroom from the cafeteria, but I immediately stopped at the classroom door at the back when I saw my classmates reading Tzuyu's friend note that we made yesterday.

This guy doesn't really have any privacy. They're even reading it out loud.

I looked at the front door and saw Tzuyu just staring at them with a gloomy expression.

I was about to go and take the notebook back when Momo suddenly went and took it.

"What are you guys so afraid of? You're just overracting," Momo said, pulling the notebook from the guy, but he wouldn't let go, so it ended up flying over Tzuyu's side.

They all looked stunned when they saw Tzuyu. Don't tell me they didn't notice her standing there.

She let out a deep sigh and went to pick up the notebook, but Mina picked it up first and read it.

Tzuyu looked really guilty, and I was about to go to her when Mina suddenly spoke.

"You just wanted to be friends with us, are you?" She said in a soft voice and with a wide smile. All I did was stare at them both while waiting for the next thing to happen. "Because you wrote our birthdays and favorite things," she added. Tzuyu looked down. "My family is making traditional Japanese sweets, but I prefer Korean sweets."

Momo also went over and nodded. "Yes, she does like Korean sweets so much."

Mina smiled and wrote something in the notebook. "I like shortcake."

"Where's my page?" Momo said, so Mina gave her the notebook and pen. "Yes, I do like reading books, especially English books." Momo finished writing and gave the notebook to our classmates, who looked so guilty now.

"I'm sorry, I misunderstood you." The first one to say sorry was Jisung. He also wrote something in the notebook.

Everyone started saying sorry and wrote something in the notebook.

"Ahm..." I instantly turned my attention to Tzuyu when she suddenly talked to Mina and Momo. "Can you guys be my friends?" She shyly asked, which is totally not normal, but hey, at least she has the courage to ask.

Mina and Momo suddenly smiled and nodded repeatedly.

I'm happy that Tzuyu is starting to make friends, and I'm also happy that Haein isn't around.

___

It's Monday, and seeing Tzuyu talk to everyone like a normal student is making me smile. I love how she genuinely smiles at everyone.

"Everyone, go back to your seats; we have a new student," Miss Suzy said, and everyone did what she said.

"Another student in the last semester? This time, I'll make sure it's going to be the love of my life." And here goes Taehyung again. Every time there's a new student, he'll always think that it's the one for him.

"Sana! Please come in!" Our teacher shouted, and a brunette girl entered with a lady in a suit. She has the same uniform as us, but in a different color. She's wearing an orange-white uniform, while the color of our uniform is yellow-black.

"She's so cute."

"She's beautiful."

My classmates started whispering.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana; nice to meet you." She bowed, and everyone was in awe of her cuteness, especially the guy at my back. Taehyung even removed his glasses.

"And... who are you?" Miss Suzy asked the lady in suit. She looked too mature to be a high school student.

"I'm Nayeon from the Seoul Police Department." She raised her ID.

"She's my bodyguard. My father is the director of the police." Wow, this girl is a big shot. I should stay away from her. I already have enough trouble with Tzuyu.

"Finally, I found you!" She suddenly shouted, which made all of us turn to her. She started running towards us, and I was stunned when she suddenly hugged me. "Jungkook!" I felt Taehyung fall down, but I didn't bother him because I was too stunned by what this new girl did. "Jungkook, please marry me." What the-this girl might be crazy.

"What?" It's the only word that came out of my mouth.

"I did everything to find you, but I only know your name. I used my father's connection and searched all over the country." She is seriously a wierdo.

I stood up and jerked her hands.

"Who are you?" I shouted and stepped backwards.

"Have you forgotten it? 11 years and 172 days ago. I'm depressed because of my illness. You came to my room and read my picture book that day." She's so weird. I looked at her neck and saw a necklace. She must be the one that I promised to marry.

She did say 11 years ago, when I was 7 years old. She's probably that girl.

Is it her?

ᴛᴢᴜʏᴜ | ᴘᴏᴠ

Wow, this has been a very dramatic day. A crazy girl just appeared and asked Jungkook to marry her.

I did what my classmates did. I just looked at them and waited to see what would happen next. Not until Jisoo caught my attention. She was wearing a cheerleader outfit, and she was with the cheerleaders; they were dancing outside our classroom while she was intently staring at me.

I immediately remember Jungkook. Shoot, I forgot that he was supposed to be my boyfriend, but I was just watching him with another girl.

I stood up and pulled Jungkook away from that Sana girl.

"Jeon Jungkook is going out with me." I smiled fakely at her.

"Jeon Jungkook? Why are you guys calling each other by their full names? Are you really dating?" Oh sh*t. I just had to say Jeon. I really need to filter my mouth. "Do you want to make me jealous?" She smiled at Jungkook, which made Jungkook totally confused.

"What?" Here's his 'what' again.

"How can you like this barbaric-looking girl?" She looked at me and smiled fakely. Did she just call me barbaric?

I instantly pushed Jungkook away and stepped closer to this brunette girl.

"What did you say?" Just because she's with her bodyguard, she can just be rude to me.

I was thinking of punching her, but since she's a girl, I think it's better to just scare her. She does look like:

"I really love her!" Jungkook suddenly said in a loud voice enough for all of us to hear.

My heart...