7 | Stuck With Haein

ᴛᴢᴜʏᴜ | ᴘᴏᴠ

Tuesday wasn't so bad. My classmates would greet me and Jungkook since we arrived at the same time.

We started our first class, but I always feel like someone is watching me. And I already know who it is.

When it comes to lunch time, things start to get worse.

"Sure enough, rich people are different," I heard my classmates whisper.

Why does Haein have to serve my lunch personally? I can just buy from the cafeteria.

He even bought a throne-looking chair and a glass table. He was wearing a chef uniform and served me a steak. He even bought Jisoo, who is now wearing a maid's dress, and she was serving me water and juice. Good thing wine isn't allowed in school, because I'm sure they'll bring one bottle if it's allowed.

Argh! I'm stuck with Haein.

___

Wednesday, and we're in our PE class. My favorite one since I'm into physical activities We're playing volleyball, girls vs. girls and boys vs. boys.

I went to my position when the player on the other side suddenly bounced the ball at me. I was about to hit it when Haein suddenly dove in and hit the ball. He was even wearing a wig, a girl's PE uniform, and some protective gear. Of course he'll wear stupid clothes like this.

All my classmates turned from shouting to whispering. I bet they already know Haein since he's been appearing out of nowhere.

"N-nice receive," I awkwardly said, and my classmates, who were probably afraid of Haein, started clapping awkwardly. I can only clap too.

___

On Thursday, I was walking in the hallway when a fat guy suddenly stood up in front of me. He's my classmate who attacked me the other day because of the steak. He wanted it so badly that he suddenly attacked me. Haein was about to beat him up earlier, but I stopped him. If he keeps beating my classmates, I won't have any friends.

"Do you have time?" He smiled at me and raised a paper.

I read the front saying 'Audition for Cheerleaders' so I was about to take a look at it when Haein suddenly appeared out of nowhere and held the fat guy in the collar.

"Princess is the treasure of our clan. Do you think you can be responsible if anything happens to her?" Aish, Haein is being overprotective again. I hate this side of him. I can protect myself, and he doesn't have to be around me every time.

"I just want to invite her to join the cheerleading club," the fat guy reasoned out. "I won't do it again," he said, and when Haein dropped him, he suddenly panicked and ran away. He even hit the trashcan.

"Her family might be from another world. She's very special." My classmates who love to gossip happened to be just next to us and saw everything, so they started whispering again. I can even hear it. Do they love gossiping about other people's lives?

"I think it's not good to be around her; we might get killed." I hate this. I always hate this. They've started to become so afraid of me that they're starting to think that I might kill them.

I just continued walking and tried to ignore them. This is why I haven't made any friends from my past school. Haein is always around the corner and would drive everyone away from me.

I already confronted him about this, but he just won't listen. He said that he's doing this because I'm his only sister and the princess of our mafia clan. He said we have so many enemies that want to kill me, and if I die, our clan will be in big trouble because I'm the heart of the clan. They'll be dead without me.

But in my opinion, they're just overreacting. I've been kidnapped a lot of times, but I always escaped on my own.

If I keep getting stuck with Haein, I might never have any friends in this school.

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ | ᴘᴏᴠ

I looked at Tzuyu as she walked past me in the hallway. I saw everything, and I feel bad for her.

I know how she feels. When I was a kid, my clan would always drop me off at my school, and by clan, I literally mean all of my clan. They would shout some of their goodbye greetings at me in unison, and my classmates would start avoiding me. They would say I'm from a special family, and they would say it was very scary.

I really feel bad about her. I know she wanted to live her normal teen life like any other 17-year-old girl, but because she's from a special family, it's impossible for her to have a normal school life if Haein is always around.

___

It was already afternoon, and everyone had already left.

I waited for Tzuyu at the front gate, but she didn't arrive, so I went to our classroom to find her, and she was actually there; she was writing something in her notebook.

"Hirai Momo," she said, and she started rubbing the ballpoint pen in her head. "She's Mina's best friend." She wrote again and suddenly acted like she was thinking. "She loves to read."

"Do you need any help?" I asked her, and she suddenly kept all her things and hid them under her table.

"You want to make friends?" I smiled at her, but she just frowned at me and looked down.

"Just laugh if you want to laugh!" She shouted. It's my first time seeing Tzuyu frustrated.

I put my bag on the table behind her before walking next to her and giving her my notebook.

"Here, a friend note." She looks like she wanted to accept it but at the same time avoided it. Good thing she accepted it. "I also wrote this before, when I was in first grade. But not all our classmates are there." She looked at me innocently, which is totally far from the Tzuyu I first met. "You and me, some ordinary things are special to others. I think special things always attract the attention of others. I know I said a lot of bad things, but I think I understand you a little bit."

She was just quiet, and so am I. After like a minute or two, she suddenly held me in the hands.

"Are you starting to care for me? I can let you help since you made the first move." She gave me back my notes. She's back to her old self again. She's even acting cute in front of me.

"Stop acting cute, because you're not," I said, taking my notebook from her.

I sat in the chair in front of her.

"First, Miyoui Mina and Hirai Momo. Both of them are good people, and they're easy to be friends with." I started explaining to her.

"Really?" She has a big smile, which is very rare to see because she's always gloomy and grumpy. I think I need to enjoy this rare moment of Tzuyu being kind.

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें