16 | Unknowingly Cared

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ | ᴘᴏᴠ

I ran as fast as I could; I even ignored our classmates who disguised themselves as ghosts.

"Have you seen Tzuyu?" I asked Dahyun, or is it?

"Yeah, she said Taehyung ran off and left her behind," she answered.

Taehyung said he lost her; he actually left her. That idiot!

"Where did you last see her?"

"In the woods, I gave her a flashlight," Chaeyoung answered as she kept looking behind me.

"I think the teacher is calling us back; let's go," Dahyun said, pulling her.

Tzuyu is really afraid of the dark; good thing she has a flashlight.

I kept on walking, but the farther I go, the darker it gets.

"Yah! Are you looking for Tzuyu?" A familiar voice said, so I turned around only to see a bear.

"Ahhh," the bear suddenly covered my mouth, and I realized that it was just a costume.

"Stop shouting you idiot; I saw her go that way earlier." A girl's voice said and pointed south.

I narrowed my eyes, and she sighed before putting her hands on my shoulder.

"It's getting darker; I bet she's scared right now. Go and save her. Trust me," she said and went back to the hotel.

Her voice is very familiar, but who cares? I need to find Tzuyu as soon as possible.

ᴛᴢᴜʏᴜ | ᴘᴏᴠ

"Tzuyu?" I heard a familiar voice, so I slowly turned my head to look.

"Ahhh!" Is that Jungkook? His scream is undeniable.

"Jungkook?" I quickly stood up and went to him. I suddenly realized that the lotus was covering my face, so I instantly took it off.

"Tzuyu! I thought you're a crying ghost! Let's go back!" He acted like he didn't do something embarrassing and pulled me.

I wanted to laugh, but I couldn't because my snort kept falling off my nose.

"Do you have a handkerchief?" I asked him, and he looked at me. The bright moon light escaping the tree branches was lighting his face. He looked really annoyed. He suddenly shoved the handkerchief in my face. Asshole!

"If you don't want me to borrow it, just tell me; no need to shove it in my face!" I annoyingly said as I took my hand away from him to wipe the snort in my nose.

He suddenly hugged me and shoved my face into his chest, so I'm guessing some of my snort went to his shirt.

"Don't participate in any activities if your partner is Taehyung; he is a coward. How dare he leave you behind?" I could hear his heart beat as he hugged me.

"Okay, fine! I'm sorry! Can you let go of me now? My snort is all over your shirt, and you're rubbing my face in it!" He suddenly let go of me, and he pointed his phone's light in his t-shirt, and I was right, my snort is in there.

"Yahh! This is so disgusting, Tzuyu!" He shouted as he took off his shirt.

"It's not my fault you suddenly hugged me when I was wiping my nose!"