20 | Feelings

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ | ᴘᴏᴠ

All of the windows are blocked, so the sunlight won't enter. The only thing that guides all the audiences to their seats are lamps-a lot of them.

The back part of the gym has a lot of chairs; some of the students chose to sit in the gymnasium's built-in chairs on the side as it was too crowded in the middle.

Half of the gymnasium was used as the stage. The sofas in front of the stage are the seats for Tzuyu and Jungkook's family.

It was divided into two parts: the left side was Tzuyu's, and the right side was Jungkook's. There's a lot of space in the middle.

The back chairs are for the teachers and students.

The gymnasium was so large that even though almost everyone in the school went to watch the play, the gymnasium doesn't look that full.

There's a hundred lamps everywhere; they used them so the atmosphere would feel like all the audiences were part of the play.

"Everyone, the play of Class 12 C is about to start; please stay in your seat," Momo announced.

The tension between the Mafia and gangsters is getting intense. The only thing that's stopping them from attacking each other are the stairs in the middle. Haein and Jisoo are just sitting in there calmly. Jongsuk is starting to get suspicious of Haein. Haein is a paranoid guy from Jongsuk's perspective. Haein would attack them any chance he got, and it's a bit weird that he's not acting harshly today.

"Everyone, please be quiet! There are a lot of people in here, so please respect them; don't make a scene; only those who are part of the play can make a scene here on the stage. I will ask all of you again; please stay seated!" Another announcement from Momo, who is obviously telling those to Tzuyu and Jungkook's clans.

All the lights were turned off except for the lamps.

Then, the stage lit up in a different color, and a band was up on the stage.

Taehyung started to sing the song they made just for this play.

Everything started as Taehyung introduced every character in the song.

Tzuyu was on the stage dancing a solo dance with a light focused on her, then another light was pointed at Jungkook, who was at the entrance of the gymnasium, running towards the stairs up the stage and started dancing too. And all of their classmates join as backup dancers. Sana was doing a ballet, Jungkook and Tzuyu were doing a pair dance, and Taehyung was singing.

It then turned into a party song, which everyone started singing and dancing to; it was like they're having a concert.

Tzuyu and Jungkook went to their own places; Tzuyu was at the top of the fourth stage, and Jungkook was at the first stage.

It ended with all of them posing, and the light was pointed at Tzuyu and Jungkook.

"Fighting, Young Master!" The Jeon clan started cheering.

"Go Princess!" The Chou clan started chanting too.

Everyone exited, and all the lights were turned off. After a few minutes, it was on again, and everyone was in their position.

Everything started from scene 1, where they met, scene 2, where they said their goodbyes on the balcony, and now scene 3, where Romeo is going to visit Juliet and catches her talking to herself.