3 | Worst Saturday

ᴛᴢᴜʏᴜ | ᴘᴏᴠ

I suddenly woke up when a beam of light hit my face.

"Goodmorning, Princess." There's ten maids who greeted me. Five on each side.

"Prepare my clothes; I'm going to take a bath first." I lazily walked to my bathroom. After taking a bath, I brushed my teeth and went out to change.

This has been my hobby-waking up with tons of maids waiting for me.

"I don't remember having a pink dress." I always have dark-colored dresses, and I don't remember having a pastel pink dress.

"Boss asked me to give you this princess; he said you're going out with your boyfriend today since it's Saturday." Dad made a decision again without my consent.

I really hate it when he does this. I quickly took the dress and went inside my walk-in closet. Pairing it up with pink slingback sandals, it's the only pink sandals that I have. I also asked my maids to put temporary hair color at the edge of my hair to match my attire.

I always put on temporary hair color; I have no problem with it's visibility because I have blonde hair. The perks of having blonde hair

___

"Eat your breakfast first before going out!" My dad shouted. I haven't even left the stairs yet.

"Why would I go out?" I pretended that I didn't know what he was planning and sat in the chair next to him.

"Didn't the maid tell you? You're going out on a date with Jungkook." I really have to stay in his plans.

"Do I have to?" I asked lazily. I started eating my bread while acting cute in front of my dad.

"You have to. Unless you want Haein to kill all of his clan members."

Haein was personally trained by my dad. Haein is a full Korean, and he's the best in our clan. He was just ten years old when my dad adopted him. He didn't want to change his surname, though.

Haein is so overprotective. My dad said that it was because Haein was always there for me after my mom gave birth to me. My dad intrusted me to Haein, and he was only 11 at the time.

Now that I'm already a teenager, Haein was always there for me, with Jisoo. He trained Jisoo when I was fifteen. Jisoo isn't talkative, and believe me or not, I've never heard her say a word before.

"Why do you care so much about that gang anyway? We're mafias; it's our job to destroy every gang clan in Korea; it's our job to protect our country." I really hate to say this, but my dad is letting everyone see his soft side. I know dad doesn't look like he's a serious guy, but believe me, he's a very serious person, and the only person he's afraid of is my mom.

"They're not that bad, Tzuyu."

"They're called gangsters for a reason, dad. They're criminals that we're supposed to kill. And dad, just let Haein destroy their clan; it's our chance to destroy the top gangsters here in Korea." I know I sound heartless, but hey, it's my job as a mafia.

"They're not that bad. Remember how they welcome us after knowing that you're Jungkook's girlfriend? Even though they're criminals, they have their good sides too." I can't believe I'm hearing this from dad. My Dad? The biggest mafia in the USA, Korea, and China is saying that the top gangsters here in Korea are not that bad.

"I really can't believe you, dad." I know that he's doing this for his friend. But hey, they're still our enemies.

"Good morning, Boss. Good morning, Princess!" Haein greeted us as he entered the dining room with Jisoo. She just bowed at us.