Epilogue

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ | ᴘᴏᴠ

I closed my eyes, ready to be hit, but a familiar voice got me back to my senses.

"Young master? Where are you going?" It's Jungsok Hyung. Hoseok Hyung, Jin Hyung, and Mark went out of the car and checked on me.

"I need to go to the airport!" I said, and the four of them looked at each other before looking back at me.

"You haven't told him yet, Jungsok Hyung?" Hoseok Hyung asked as he worriedly looked at me.

"Jungkook, you don't need to run after her. We already know the truth." I was so confused because of what Jungsok Hyung said.

"Your father told us last night, Jungkook. We're glad that she agreed so Haein won't attack us, but she is still our enemy, Jungkook. We're not just any other normal gangster, and you know that, right?" Jin Hyung said as he rubbed my back.

"I don't care if she's from the Beehive Clan and I'm from the Phoenix Clan. I love her. I will take any punishment from my brother, but please, I need to catch up with her before it's too late." I almost begged them because the four of them looked so hesitant.

"The Beehive Clan is a threat to the Phoenix Clan as both of them are mafias. It's best for Tzuyu to go back to America since that's where their territory is and Korea is the territory of the Phoenix Clan." Hoseok Hyung is trying to explain it to me again and again, but I just shook my head as I already heard it a thousand times already, us being gangsters as a cover-up and I know that my brother would probably kill me if he knew about my relationship with Tzuyu, but I don't care.

"Jungkook!" I looked back and saw Taehyung running after me.

"Taehyung-ah, I need to catch up with her. I need her." I almost cried when Taehyung looked at me with his superiority. Then he sighed.

"I won't tell your elder brother about this; let's go!" Taehyung said as he entered the car first, and the rest followed.

It's already nighttime, and I only have thirty minutes left. Our car suddenly stopped, which made us look at Mark.

"There's traffic up ahead; we should go back." He was cut off by a siren from a Police car?

"Oh sh*t! Did you go over the speed limit again, Mark?" Jongsuk Hyung is scolding Mark.

The five were arguing when I heard a knock on the window on my side, so I opened it, and it was... Sana?

"Sana, please don't arrest us; I need to catch up with Tzuyu." She smiled, which is weird. I know she won't help Tzuyu, but still.

"I'm not here to catch you bandits." She laughed. "I'm clearing the way for you. We're making you an emergency way," she said as she ran back to the police car and started driving to the traffic.

The sound of a siren filled the street as three police cars were driving in front and two police cars on the back. The car in front is driving sideways to make a path in the middle. Is this why she was never late to school? And why is she helping me? I thought she hated Tzuyu.

Argh, never mind that.

We're so close to the airport, so it didn't take long, and we arrived just ten minutes before her flight.

The moment I stepped out of the car, I froze.

The bazooka girl was standing at the entrance of the airport with fifty men in suits.

Taehyung was left in the car, so the four others are in their position, protecting me.

I know that they have no chance of winning against Jisoo, so I stepped out and kneeled down in front of the Bazooka girl.

"Please, I need to see her one last time. I love her, and I won't let you stop me," I shouted.

I was looking down, hoping that she would let me pass by, even though it's impossible.

I heard a bunch of footsteps, so I looked up and saw her standing on the side; they're no longer blocking the entrance.

"Thank you." I bowed at her and ran towards the entrance.

I ran, then stopped when I saw Haein standing straight in front of me.

He briskly walked towards me, and then I felt a sharp pain in my face. I tasted my blood coming from my lips as I fell on the tiled floor.

I stood up and was about to run and punch him when he suddenly fired his gun, which made me stop.

He then pointed it at me as he clicked something behind the gun. If only I agreed to learn self-defense and shooting, I wouldn't be as hopeless as I am now.

"Is fooling us still not enough for you? You are not worth it to be our princess's boyfriend. You're a lier and a coward."

"I love her, please!"

"Would you die for her?" I stopped when he said that. We are two meters away from each other.

I would do anything for Tzuyu, and I would rather die than live without her. I would probably die anyway if my brother found out about what I'm doing right now.

I walk towards him and even help him point the gun at my forehead. I am shaking nonstop as I cry.

"Please let me see her." I close my eyes. I know that he won't give me a chance.

I closed my eyes and waited for him to shoot. I could feel his hand slowly pulling the trigger, and when he did, I flinched.

I stopped breathing. I opened my eyes only to see him staring at me blankly.

"Only if you did that before, I wouldn't have to run after you and spend almost all of my bullets on you. I wouldn't have followed you on your vacations, and I would have trusted our princess to you," he said as he looked deeply into my eyes.

But if all of the things he said happened, me and Tzuyu wouldn't have grown closer together.

"Thank you." was the only thing I said before bowing and running directly out in the free way.

I saw the beehives' private airplane ready to take off.

I ran faster when the plane started moving.

I run as fast as I can, but it is still not enough to catch her.

I stopped and looked at the lights in her room.

I'm still too late to catch up with her.

I sat on the ground as I watched her plane's light. It was flying back to the airport. Wait, what?

I stared at the plain as it landed 50 feet away from me. The plane's door opened, and Tzuyu, in a red dress, walked out.

"Are you crazy?" She shouted as she marched over to me.

"Tzuyu! I know I said a lot of bad things to you; I don't know if you'll ever forgive me. I just want to say that I like you. I keep saying that I like Mina when my heart is obviously beating for you. I didn't realize that until I lost you. You are the one that I love, Tzuyu-ah! I love you!" I confessed. Her expression softened as she smiled at me.

"I hate you!" She screamed as she hugged me tight. I stared into her beautiful blue eyes as our lips met.

I don't know why I started to hate her without knowing her fully, but yes, I faked loving her just to hate her. But I ended up falling deeply in love with her.

Fin༻