6 | The Unexpected Surprise

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ | ᴘᴏᴠ

"Congratulations!" Me and Tzuyu were both stunned by what we saw after we arrived in our classroom.

"We received some information from our schoolmate who witnessed your date." Taehyung even threw confetti at us. Some strings were left in our hair.

Others might think we need to be happy since the whole class knew about our 'fake' relationship, but we totally looked like the opposite.

Tzuyu looks like someone told her a boring joke, and I'm pretty sure I have the same expression.

"The best couple is born!" Our classmates also cheered.

"Sweet couple!" Taehyung shouted.

I knew hiding this fake relationship was a bad thing. But I never thought they would find out about our relationship that easily.

I looked at Taehyung, who was throwing confetti behind me, but something caught my attention.

The blackboard is full of colorful drawings and lettering of my and Tzuyu's names.

I immediately looked at Mina, who was innocently looking at me. Oh shit!

"Wait! You guy's misunderstood!" I instantly shout. There's no way this is happening. If Mina knows about this, I might never have a chance to be with her.

"Wait, darling!" Tzuyu suddenly bumped at me while pointing towards the window using her eyes.

And then there's my biggest fear of all. Haein is watching us on the other side of our school, in construction sight. He was even standing in a crane just to spy on us.

Shit! Shit! Shit! What am I going to do? I looked at Mina, and she was still looking at us innocently. I looked back at Haein, and he was glaring at me. If I tell everyone that me and Tzuyu are not dating, we're totally doomed, and Haein might kill me.

I looked back at Mina and let out a deep breath. This decision might change my life, but I need to make it for the sake of my family.

I raised one of my hands to shut them up, and they did shut up.

"What a sweet couple?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" Tzuyu suddenly shouted, which made all our classmates gossip.

"It should be the most sweet couple ever!" I shouted and started posing some weird poses. My classmates cheered again. Tzuyu also acted and thanked our classmates.

"You guys are matches made in heaven." My smile slowly dropped when Mina talked. "Congratulations." She smiled, which made me feel bad about choosing the latter.

"Thank you." Did I just lose Mina?

___

It's lunch time, and me and Tzuyu decided to stay on the rooftop to talk about this fake relationship.

"Oh God! Is this your test?" I shouted as I tried reaching for the sky. First, I became the fake boyfriend of this barbarian girl. Second, my life is in danger because of Haein. Third, I just lost my only chance to be with Mina by confirming everything about my relationship with Tzuyu. "I want to cry!"

"How did we end up like this?" Tzuyu looks so lost while staring at the emptiness.

"Can we at least tell one person the truth?" I asked while looking at her. I think if I tell Mina the truth, I might get my chance back.

"What?" I quickly avoided her gaze when she turned to look at me.

"I know you're helping me out by acting as my girlfriend to save my gangster father and his gang, but you know, if we tell at least one friend, we can rest assured of not overthinking."

She looked down and didn't say a word for at least a minute before suddenly standing up.

"Do whatever you want!" She suddenly shouted and left.

"What's wrong with her?"

Does she have to shout like that? I'm obviously asking for her permission, but I guess I'm keeping it a secret. She looked like she didn't want to
tell anyone about this fake relationship, and I respect that.