4 | Messed Up Date

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ | ᴘᴏᴠ

"Yah! Hoseok said someone is looking for you!" I felt someone pull me, and I ended up falling to the floor.

"Who?" I annoyingly asked and stood up. He always pulls me off my bed.

"Just see it for yourself." Jongsuk Hyung pushed me outside my room, so I have no choice but to see who is looking for me.

"Who?" I asked Hoseok Hyung when I saw him at the front door.

He just smiled and went to the kitchen, wierd.

I just went and opened the front door, only to see a blonde girl in a pink dress. She even dyed the edge of her hair pink.

"What are you doing here?" I instantly rubbed my eyes to see if I was just seeing things or if Tzuyu was really in front of me.

"Darling, have you forgotten that we have a date today?" So what happened last night isn't a dream? And did she just say we have a date today? She's acting weird. It's better to avoid her, or I'll get beat up by her.

"Hah! It's Saturday, and I'd rather stay here than go out with you." The weekend is the only day I have for myself, so I won't spend it with her.

"But darling..." She suddenly punched me in the stomach, so I instantly covered it; it hurts. Just because I'm a man doesn't mean she can just punch me. I was about to yell at her when she suddenly smiled fakely while glancing at my back. "You said that we're going on a date today." She's acting weird, so I also looked at my back and saw Haein with that bazooka girl.

Oh shit! That's why she's been acting weird.

"A-ah, yes, honey, I remember now. I'll just change into my casual clothes and head off and d-date." I'm seriously terrified of Haein and that bazooka girl that I started to stutter.

I pulled Tzuyu to the living room and asked the butler to attend to her first because I still needed to take a bath.

After I took a bath, I brushed my teeth and changed into jeans and a plain white shirt.

I went out while wiping my hair. Tzuyu was just sitting there, as if she had no problems.

"I can't believe they followed you here," I said, sitting on the couch in front of her.

"I can't believe they followed me here either." She sarcastically copied what I said and rolled her eyes at me. If I'm not afraid of Haein, I won't be spending this day with this rude girl.

___

"Are we just going to walk around here? I didn't expect my Saturday to be this bad," I complained. We've been walking around for hours, and we haven't even decided on what to do yet. I'm already so tired.

"Just shut up. I think they didn't follow us here. We can go separately now," she said while looking around.

"Yeah, lets-- ahh!" There's a sudden beam of light that hits my left eye, so I instantly cover it. Where did that come from?

"It's a sniper. The light might reflect." It was as if she read my thoughts. I looked around, and she suddenly held my head.

"You guys have snipers?" I thought only militaries had snipers. I never thought that mafias had snipers too.

"Duh, we're mafias. Let's go eat first; I'm craving for ramen." Good thing she mentioned eating; I haven't eaten anything yet. She just randomly appeared in my house and took me on a date.

We went to my favorite ramen restaurant. They have the best ramen here in Seoul.

"You call this ramen? It tastes weird." And of course Tzuyu has a complaint about the food.

"It's a Korean ramen," I said, finishing my ramen. She suddenly took a piece of her chocolate cake and pointed it at me.

"Darling, say ah!" She said while waiting for me to open my mouth. I stared at her, and she suddenly widened her eyes like she was commanding me. I had this urge to look behind me, so I did, and I saw Haein and the bazooka girl standing outside the glass wall of the restaurant; they were just standing there while staring at us.

"Open up," Tzuyu awkwardly said, and since I'm really afraid of dying here, I awkwardly opened my mouth as Tzuyu put a big amount of cake on my mouth.

I'm guessing Tzuyu got this personality of hers from Haein. She might want to kill me by choking me.

___

"1, 2, 3, go!" We both said and pointed to the movie we wanted to watch. We decided to watch some movies since we're on a date.

She pointed to the movie Real, while I pointed to the movie Meow.

I decided to explain my point of view on why I chose Meow. I just know that she'll insist on watching that fighting movie, so I'll beat her up to it first.

"We should watch this since you need to soften your personality and you need to be cute like a cat too," I said, pointing at the poster.

She also went to the real poster.

"We should watch Real to enhance your fighting skills. That's why you're so weak because you watch cat movies." Did she just...

"Yah! At least I'm not as barbaric as you. You act like a guy because you always watch fighting movies. You should at least watch soft movies to soften your personality," I said as I moved closer to her. We're only one poster away from each other.

"Eh? At least I'm not a weakling like you. Fighting movies are better than soft movies," she said, moving closer to me too.

"Meow!" I said and moved forward.

"Real!" She also moved forward.

"Meow!"

"Real!"

"Meow!"

"Real!"

...

"I love you, Heejin."

This movie is so boring. We ended up watching a romance movie in between the posters earlier. I don't even remember its title.

And the worst part is that Jongsuk Hyung and the gangsters are also here; all of them are here; even Tzuyu's mafias are here too. They're sitting behind us, but they distanced themselves from the other groups. The mafia is on Tzuyu's side, while the gangsters are on my side. Two chairs are away from each other, and me and Tzuyu are in the middle.

"Young Master." Jin Hyung's head suddenly popped up on my right side. He was pouting at the giant screen in front of us.

I looked at the front and saw the main characters kissing.

"Do it, Young Master!" This time Mark is the one on my right side. He was pouting at Tzuyu, who was sleeping while snoring. She really has no interest in this movie.

"Go Young Master!" My clan started quietly cheering. The mafia started cheering too.

I don't know what's happening to me, but I started moving towards Tzuyu. She literally looked like an angel when she was in deep sleep.

"You can do it, Jungkook!" Jongsuk Hyung cheered. I really can't control my body, and the next thing I knew, my lips were just an inch away from Tzuyu.

When our lips were about to touch, she suddenly opened her eyes, and she suddenly punched me in the face.