5 | Fake Love Over Fighting

ᴛᴢᴜʏᴜ | ᴘᴏᴠ

The moment I woke up, the first face I saw was Jungkook's face. I haven't even reacted yet, but my hand suddenly went and punched him.

My clan suddenly cheered, and his clan helped him stand up. I don't know if it's a good thing that our clans are here or not. It's a good thing that they're here, because they seriously rented the whole movie theater. It's a bad thing because they're here and spying on us.

"Why did you punch him, Princess?" Suga suddenly went beside me. Next to him were Jisoo and Haein.

"My body suddenly reacted and punched him," I reasoned out. They're all looking at me weirdly, so I ended up going outside first.

___

"Can you stop following me?" I shouted. Jungkook's been following me since I left the movie theater.

"Can you please stop acting so stubborn?" he shouted back, which made him earn a glare from me.

"This is so not my day." I started walking faster, and so he did.

"I'm the one who should say that. I would've spent my weekend in my house." This time, he's already in front of me, walking backwards.

"So it's my fault that you're afraid of Haein, you stupid bean sprout!" I retorted.

"Says, Miss Gorilla!"

"Argh!" We both said at the same time.

I don't know what's up with him. He always calls me a gorilla just because I'm stronger than him.

I ignored him and walked faster when there were suddenly three guys who stopped me.

"Hey, pretty girl, did you quarrel with your boyfriend?" The small one asked. He looked like a dwarf.

"You should hang out with us." The fat guy suddenly held my left wrist.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Jungkook tried to remove his hand from my wrist, but the other fat guy pushed him.

"Leave, Jungkook!" I commanded him. I know he can't protect me; he's so weak. And it will be bad if Haein sees us and Jungkook is all beat up; it will make Haein more suspicious.

I can protect myself, but Jungkook can't.

"You rude little girl, your boyfriend is so weak yet you're so rude, you blonde chick." They even said blonde chick in unison.

I'm rude?

I raised my right hand and was about to punch him when Jungkook suddenly held it.

"What are you doing, bro?" The small guy asked while looking at Jungkook.

"Let's go, Tzuyu; you'll just waste your time if you fight with stupid guys like them," he said, pulling me away. For once, I started to follow him.

"Argh!" I glared at the three guys while Jungkook was pulling me. Even if I don't beat those freaks up, I know Haein will.

"Yah! Stop pulling me; it hurts!" I keep on complaining, but he was still pulling me until we're like a kilometer away. "Don't worry about anything! I can kill those three guys by myself!" I said, pulling my wrist away from him.

"Don't do something that you'll regret!" He suddenly said in a loud voice that made me stop.

He never talked to me like that. I just met him yesterday, but just because he talked to me in a loud voice made me feel like it was his first time shouting at me in years.

"Eh?" I'm out of words.

"If you kill them, that means you're no different from them." I'm no different from them?

But Haein told me to fight for myself or everyone would just step on me. Does fighting for myself make me a bad girl?

"What a stupid saying. I'm leaving!" I said, and I was about to walk away when he suddenly held my wrist.

I stared at him and waited for what he was about to say, but he just looked at me while nodding his head, and his eyes were looking at me and at my back and back at me.

I also looked at where he was looking, and my jaw dropped when I saw something unexpected.

My mafia and Jungkook's gangsters are having a parade. My clan was wearing a suit while playing different instruments and waving a flag with our clan's logo, while Jungkook's clan was in a white sleeveless shirt with white paint on their faces.

"D-darling, you're really kind." I started acting while swaying his hand that was holding my wrist.

"Yeah, let's go back now, okay?" And just like me, he also smiled awkwardly, and we held each other's hands while walking towards our crazy clans.

My dad's plan and Jungkook's dad's plan were right. Our clan turned from enemies to friends.

"This fake relationship thing must not be exposed in our class," Jungkook suddenly said.

"Of course. I would rather die than be in love with you," I retorted.