Bonus Chapter

ᴛᴢᴜʏᴜ | ᴘᴏᴠ

Our last period is finally over; some students are already packing their things, and some students goof around while waiting for the gate to be opened.

After packing my things, I looked at Jungkook, who was still sleeping on his chair. I shook my head and packed his things up. After his confession in the airport, we officially became a couple, but we are still the old Tzuyu and Jungkook who keep on fighting over everything.

I knock on his head hard enough for him to wake up.

"What?" He rubbed the back of his head as I walked back to my seat.

"You're one of the cleaners, right? Help them clean now." He pouted like a baby and walked towards Taehyung, who was wiping the window.

"See you tomorrow, Kookie!" Sana has a loud voice, so it wasn't that hard for her to get everyone's attention.

Jungkook sat on the chair beside me, and both of us were looking at the door where Sana exited.

"Have you noticed that she's going home earlier than usual?" Jungkook asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, she usually follows you around, and we always ended up sending her back to her home. It wasn't that hard to notice. The guard was letting her out earlier than everyone else, so it's unfair.

The perks of having a chief of police as a dad." I frown as I lay my head on my table. I have much better things to do than sit here for an hour.

After an hour, the guard finally opened the gate. Me and Jungkook walked to the park. A lot of students use the park as a shortcut.

"I wonder what she's doing after school," Jungkook suddenly said as we walked towards the exit of the park. We were talking about Sana's odd behavior.

"Some weird things, I guess; you know her. Oh, yeah! Do you want to grab a bite on the way home? I'm really craving fries right now." My stomach grumbles, so the only thing on my mind right now is food.

"That came out of nowhere. Sure, let's go." Jungkook agreed, so I happily pulled Jungkook towards the first fast food restaurant that I saw.

The door opens, and a waitress is there to greet us.

"Welcome! Will it be a table for two?" The heck! Why is Sana dressed in a waitress uniform? She's freaking rich, for god's sake! "Oh! Well, if it isn't Kookie-ah! Did you come to see me? That makes me so happy!" she excitedly said as she gave Jungkook a big hug. Her loud voice echoed.

Jungkook is as shocked as I am. "What... What are you doing here?" I already know what Jungkook is thinking, and I couldn't agree more.

She pulled Jungkook, and Jungkook pulled me towards an empty table. She immediately gave Jungkook some cold water, just Jungkook.

"So you're working here now, huh? I must admit, it's unexpected," Jungkook asks as Sana stands next to him. This girl is completely ignoring me.

"Yes. Father wanted me to experience society first-hand." She is really optimistic.

"But... do you even know how to work properly?" I flatly ask. I only met her two months ago, but I know that she is no different from me; she's also been treated like a princess her whole life.