11 | Study Session

ᴛᴢᴜʏᴜ | ᴘᴏᴠ

I hate this. They're doing this again.

It's Sunday, and I'm supposed to meet with Miyoui Mina today with Jungkook. But guess what? Haein bought the whole mafia just to see me off. And the worst part is that we decided to study at Jungkook's house, so the gangsters are also here. They're all having this staring contest.

We suddenly heard a police siren that made the whole gangster and mafia' clan anic. Haein and Jisoo are the only calm ones.

A bunch of SWAT vehicles arrived.

"Who is that?" I heard one of the gangsters say.

Well, we didn't do anything illegal, so there is no reason why a bunch of SWAT teams will suddenly arrive here unless...

"Jungkook!" Yeah, I guess it is right. The reason why a bunch of SWAT team members suddenly went here unannounced is because of the one and only, most clingy brunette girl, Minatozaki Sana.

If I remember correctly, her father is the chief police officer.

"Ohhhh!" My clan reacted while changing glances at each other when they saw Sana hugging Jungkook. I need to do something.

"Yah! Minatozaki Sana!" Jungkook immediately pushed her away.

"Why are you here?" I shouted. Just a little to scare her off. I don't really care if she has a bunch of SWATs to protect her. I'm sure they won't meddle in a girl fight.

"You guys are having a study session; I can't fall behind." Wow, this girl is shameless. She's not even our friend, and she is so rude.

Well, though I don't really know anything about her, I didn't fight with her because, based on her personality, she won't stop unless she gets what she wants. And besides, having another student in this session is probably okay.

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ | ᴘᴏᴠ

Why does she have to appear here? Sana may be the girl I promised to marry, so I don't have any choice but to let her come with us. Tzuyu didn't bother to fight with her, and neither did I.

Everyone immediately positioned themselves. Now they're making a triangle line. Each line is for each team, and the three of us are in the middle.

"Attention!" The girl in a suit-if I remember correctly, her name is Nayeon-screamed.

"Goodbye and good luck, Miss Sana, Master Jungkook, and Princess Tzuyu!" all of them shouted at the same time. The SWATs and mafia saluted Tzuyu and Sana while the gangsters bowed at me.

I think I need to get used to this setup.

"Wait!" I suddenly heard a familiar voice, so I turned to the corner and saw Mina running towards us. She looks beautiful today; she's the only normal one here.

It was as if a song was played, and everything went slow when she ran towards us.

"Sorry, I'm late!" She waved her hands as she ran. The cutest thing I saw today

---

It may sound weird, but I've been looking at Mina since we started. I can't help it; she's too beautiful. She was seriously focused on her studies, which is really attractive.

And of course, the opposite named Tzuyu is playing with her ballpoint pen, putting it under her nose while pouting, looking like a pig.

"Ahh, I'm tired." And here she goes now. She suddenly lay down on the floor. "Let's take a break."

"Shut up, Tzuyu. It hasn't been an hour yet," I said, continuing to write.

She suddenly sat straight, which made me flinch since she was sitting beside me.

"Hey Mina, do you have someone you like?" What? Why is she so straight-forward? I was caught off guard by her question.

"What?" Mina was confused.

"Honey, you're too excited. You can't just ask that kind of question to your friend." I tried holding Tzuyu's arm, but she quickly jerked it away and glared at me.

It didn't take too long before she realized what I meant. She suddenly smiled awkwardly.

"I've always wanted to ask a friend about love questions." She smiles and puts both her palms under her chin and rests her elbow on the table, ready to hear what Mina would say.

My other thoughts wanted to know what Mina's answer would be too, so I didn't bother to stop her again.

"For me, I like Jungkook the most." Me and Tzuyu looked at Sana, who was looking at me intently. She is so weird and creepy.

"I didn't ask you," Tzuyu rudely replied before looking at Mina and changing her reaction completely. Is she bipolar or something?

Sana suddenly pouted. So Sana's weakness is actually Tzuyu?

"I--" My attention turned to Mina as she talked. Sana and Tzuyu turned to her too, because the three of us were curious about what her answer would be. "I don't really like anyone for now." I doubt her. By the looks of her, she is lying. Whoever she likes is probably the best guy she has ever met.

"Well, whoever you like, I will support you no matter what; that's a promise." Knowing Tzuyu, she will keep that promise.

"It's so hot." Sana, who is sitting beside Mina and in front of me, suddenly fanned herself with a paper and blocked my view of Mina.

I didn't bother to argue with her and just wrote some important notes again.

"Jungkook, can you teach me this?" She went closer to me, and I couldn't help but look at her necklace. I was surprised when I saw that it was not a key pendant but a cherry blossom one. So Sana isn't the one I promise to marry?