Lee vs Jirōbō

A/N: I'm alive sorry for the long wait for an update I've been busy with life and the other fanfiction I'm trying to rewrite.

Last Time

"Man what a bunch of losers you guys are." Jirobo complained. "I mean aside from the spider wannabe the rest of you are worthless and he just barely makes the cut. I thought some of you were supposed to be prodigies and geniuses?" He scoffed at the group unimpressed with them. "You guys really are pathetic though. I guess now it makes since though why Sasuke was so quick to join us if this is the kind of so called ninja they have. Not an ounce of real skill in any of you."

"Now he's done it." Neji noted turning to look toward his teammate.

Lee had risen to his feet, his eyes had narrowed and he had clenched his fists in anger though. "The rest of you go on. This one is mine. He has spat upon the bond that is our comrades and skill over hard work. It is my duty to show him just how wrong he is on both of those counts."

"You sure about this Lee?" Peter questioned worriedly.

"Indeed." Lee returned as he revealed the weights that had been tied around his ankles. "It is time to show him my true power." He explained to them.

"He's right, also since Lee is used to fighting without Ninjutsu, or Genjutsu his chakra recovery is a lot faster than the rest of us because he doesn't use his as much as the rest of us." Shikamaru told the others. "Fine Lee, take care of this guy."

"Thank you, it will be a pleasure of mine to do so." Lee returned as he saluted to the others.

"Yeah as your team leaders we're telling you to go full out on this guy." Peter told the bowl haircut boy. "Do what you have to do to stop him."

Neji smirked at his teammate. "Yes, you better hurry though. You wouldn't want to still be fighting this one when we're on our way back now would?" He challenged with a knowing and superior smirk aimed at his partner.

"If that happens I will do a 300 extra laps around the village, swim 100 laps, and do 500 hundred practice punches and kicks with double my usual amount of weights as penance." Lee returned to him. "Now hurry up so I at least can act like I have to catch up with you." He returned cockily.

"You really think this scrawny little pain is going to be enough when all of you together were barely holding me off?" Jirobo sneered at them. "I'm going to break him like a toothpick."

"Here eat these before you start." Choji offered as he tossed him a bag of food pills. "They'll help you get your energy back up." He explained.

"I thank you for this gift of trust and friendship my comrade." Lee returned as he took a handful and tossed them into his mouth. "Now go and bring back our other comrade. Show those others your youth and I will show this one the fires of my Youth." He assured them. He lifted the weights in his hand for a moment before he allowed them to drop to the ground causing dents in the ground.

Snarling Jirobo charged, even as Lee moved in as well. "Leaf Hurricane! He shouted as his leg slammed into the larger ninja and sent him flying back.

"Don't keep us waiting." Shikamaru told him.

Lee smiled letting the sunlight glint off of his teeth and gave a thumbs up sign with one hand and rested his other hand on his hip. It was the somewhat awkward and infamous Nice Guy Pose that they all hated to have aimed at them. "Trust me, I shall succeed." He told them before turning to look at his opponent.

"Let's go." Peter ordered as the group headed off after the other Sound Ninja. "We have a comrade to save."

"Alright!" Naruto hooted.