Training I

The next day found all three of the Gennin standing around waiting for Kakashi to show up. Surprisingly Kakashi actually appeared early for once, and at his back the others could see the shadowy forms of two other figures.

"Kakashi-Sensei!" Naruto greeted. "So, do you have some great new super jutsu to teach all of us Sensei?" he asked hopefully.

Kakashi looked down at his students proudly. "In a way Naruto." He returned to the blonde. "However, in order for each of you to be trained to your utmost potential I have decided to do things slightly differently for your normal training. Each of you will be trained in a one on one style. This will allow each of you to better develop your skills, and it will also allow for you to learn things that the others won't know about in case you end up battling with each other. Something that will become more and more likely the farther up you manage to go in the tournament." He warned them. "It wouldn't be right if you were all prepared for whatever else the others might have this way you can surprise each other. It will also allow for you to focus on both your strengths and your weaknesses."

"Bet I learn more awesome moves than you do." Naruto told Peter who merely nodded his head in agreement.

"Now then, meet the teachers that I managed to get for you. I would like you all to remember that I spent a lot of favors getting these people to agree to training you." Kakashi added to the group. In truth it had cost him plenty considering Danzo and various members of the Konoha Council were annoyed with him and had tried to stop them from doing the training and had even tried to disqualify his entire team. Fortunately the Hokage had overruled all the objections and the Proctors were ones that werenot going to be bought off. There was also the fact that while he had hoped all of his students would make it this far, he hadn't really expected it considering some of the threats that they might face. Still, he would do what he could for his students. "Naruto, I would like you to train with Ebisu." He said nodding toward the Jonnin in sunglasses. "He might not look like much, but he has trained some of the best ninja of Konoha and has the best chakra control outside of a medical or sensor type ninja."

"What, more chakra control?" Naruto said in disgust.

"Naruto, with as much raw power as you have it could be useful also imagine what you could do with all of the extra power you have." Kakashi said, as he tried to reason with his most hard headed student.

"Yeah imagine it, all of your shadow clones could henge themselves into weapons and you would have an endless supply of them and when you needed them they could pop back into human form and kick the ass of the bad guys, or remember that fight with Mizuki and all the shadow clones you made that time? What if you could make that many all the time and not just when you upset, or even break Haku's Ice Jutsu." Peter suggested with a grin as he elbowed his friend in the side knowingly. "You've got the power to be dangerous, if you could harness it and turn yourself into needing hardly any power to do what you do you would be near unbeatable. Look at the way Neji fights, he's got near complete control of his chakra so he's considered one of the top ninja, same with Sasuke. Are you really going to let the Duck-Butt beat you at something as simple as chakra control?" He needled his friend, knowing how the other boy hated to seem inferior to the Uchiha.

"No way am I going to let Sasuke beat me, Believe IT!" Naruto declared angrily. "Are you sure that the Closet Pervert is the best option though Kakashi Sensei?" He questioned dubiously, causing Peter to snort behind his mask.

"Oh so you've already met then?" Kakashi said innocently, doing his best to ignore the implications that the boy was giving. The fact that he was talking to someone that had invented the sexy jutsu and the sexy harem jutsu didn't really have a lot of room to be talking about perverts in his opinion. Then again logic wasn't exactly Naruto's strong point either.