Capture

And a new chapter folks! I'm sure most of you despaired of ever seeing this updated or that when it did it would be an author's note saying I was done. Well sorry not happening here in this chapter. As usual I own de nada of the Marvel or Naruto worlds. Paying off college loans would be less of a hassle if I did.

The Leaf ninja looked around at the chakra box that they had been entrapped in. On all sides the wall pulsed with energy. "This feels uncomfortably familiar." Peter said, as his mind flashed to other areas with walls made of various types of energy.

"We'll get us out." Kiba said confidently as he got in position. "Akamaru, come on." He ordered, the dog woofed as it jumped down from his perch upon the ninja's head. The pair then began gathering their chakra.

"Kiba stop." Kurenai snapped at her student.

"What, but why Kurenai-Sensei?" Kiba questioned. "Akamaru and I can blast a hole through this barrier without any troubles."

"Not this one you can't." Kurenai returned to her student. She knelt down and picked up a stick and tossed it at the nearest wall. They all watched as the stick struck the wall and suddenly be came engulfed in flames. "This is a very dangerous and unique entrapment jutsu." She warned the group of Gennin. "Do not try and touch it. Hinata I want you to keep your dojutsu off as well. With a wall made up of pure chakra it is more likely to blind you than it is to let you see through it." She warned the girl who took a fearful step back from the wall.

"It's a rather ingenious trap." Shino noted as he examined the barrier with interest. "One would need some sort of chakra absorbing material to even consider breaking free of this." He said as he made sure not to touch the barrier even as he studied it.

"Be on the alert. This is the same jutsu that was used by Orochimaru's forces when he assassinated the 3rd Hokage." Kurenai said, her eyes going hard as she looked for an enemy. "Whoever this is, is likely to have troubles with the Leaf." The Jonnin warned the Gennin who nodded their heads in acceptance as they tried to prepare for an attack.

"How deep does it go?" Sakura asked curiously. Maybe we can tunnel out of here?"

"An interesting plan, but one that I doubt that they'll give us time to enact. If we were to try it and it's possible that it's the same depth as it length though." Shino theorized to the group while pointing upward at how high the barrier was.

"True, besides I believe we have a new addition here." Haku noted, nodding to where a clone was rising out of the ground.

"A mud clone." Kurenai identified. "Yet another Sound Village technique."

"Indeed it is." The clone said. "And welcome to the trap of me and my people." He said with a smirk.

"And who are you?" Kurenai said crossing her arms while glaring at their captor.

"My name is unimportant." The clone returned to her flippantly. "All that you need to know is that my people have you surrounded Kurenai Yūhi the Genjutsu Mistress of the Hidden Leaf." The ninja said as he identified the Jonnin knowingly. "Leader of team Training Squad 8." The figure turned to look at each of the ninja with interest." A team that consists of Hinata Hyūga, the heiress of the Hyūga Clan famous for their Clan Dojustu the Byakugan bloodline. Capturing someone with a working Byakugan is extremely difficult thanks to many of the safety precautions that the upper house has made over the years to insure that no one manages to steal it. Combined with the dojutsu is the gentle fist style of taijutsu that the Hyūga clan is so well known for. Hinata shivered, but managed to hold her ground despite wanting to hide behind. Then there is Kiba Inuzuka, the upcoming Inuzuka heir. The clan of mighty ninja dog breeders and users known for their bond with their animals." He said, as he looked at the feral boy knowingly. "Then there is Shino Aburame, Heir apparent to the Aburame clan. The insect users that have all sorts of bug users within their clan. Of course no one can forget about the members of Team 7 of Copycat Kakashi's. Sakura Haruno, Peter Parker-Aburame, and the mysterious Haku Yuki. My sources tell me that the two of you were at least partly instrumental in keeping the recent invasion from resulting in any type of loss on your side. The blonde on your team being the other one of course."