Fight 9 Rock Lee Vs. Aburame Shino

"What, now its Bushy Brows turn? Naruto said in disbelief. "How come, when is it going to be my turn?"

"Wahoo! Yes, it is finally my turn." Lee cheered happily even as Naruto grumbled in annoyance that he had once more been passed over.

Hayate turned to look towards the stands. "Will Aburame Shino and Rock Lee please make their way down here." The Jonnin requested for the next selected pair of fighters.

"Oh how I wish that you could advise me Guy-Sensei." The green garbed boy said as he looked up at his mentor who's mouth was still covered in the webbing that Peter had fired at him earlier.

"He could just get someone to try and get it off." Peter suggested to the younger looking copy of the clone.

"Yes I suppose so." Kakashi said. "Very well Guy, since this is important I'll help you out this time." He said, as he reached his hand out and lighting went from his hand to the webbing covering the mouth of his fellow Jonnin. "This is a little something I picked up after having my face and books covered one time too many."

"Yeoch!" Guy shouted as the webbing was finally burned off of his mouth.

"You're lucky he doesn't channel chakra into his webs." Kakashi said in amusement as he watched his comrade. "It would have been a real chore to get it off if I he had tried something like that on the ones he used on you."

Guy nodded his head in agreement while he rubbed his sore face before he turned to stare at his protégé. "Go Lee, show them all just what it is that you can do." He ordered to the boy before him. "Show them all what the unrelenting power of youth and constant training will let one accomplish if they out their full heart and soul into. Show them that one does not need to have all the aide of bloodlines and Clan power."

"I will Guy-Sensei, I will show them all what a failure can become with the right power behind them." Lee earnestly promised the man.

"Oh Lee!"

"Guy-Sensei!"

"Oh Lee!"

"Guy-Sensei!"

"Oh Lee!"

"Guy-Sensei!"

Peter turned to look past the loud pair to Shino who was already making his way towards the steps that would lead him into the arena. The pair of Clansmen silently nodded to each other as the Bug User passed by.

Guy's eyes got watery as he addressed his student. "Now go Lee, turn toward your destiny and don't look back as you face the next chapter in your life." He proclaimed. Everyone watched as the genjutsu of a setting sun appeared behind the green clad pair. Kurenai was quick enough to dispel the jutsu before it affected her and the rest of the adults didn't seem to be bothered by it either while the Gennin were forced to look away from the slightly disturbing sight before them.

"If you keep that up, you'll be late for your match and be disqualified." Peter reminded the pair as he pointed to where Shino and Hayate were waiting for Lee to join them so that they could get the fight started.

Lee suddenly took off and left a green streak behind him as he suddenly appeared across from Shino. Peter shook his head as he tried to get the after image of the green streak out of his eyes. "Why it must be Greased Lightning." He joked to the others.

"I am here sir, and ready to begin." Lee said as he offered a salute to the Jonnin Proctor.

Hayate shook his head at the excitable young man that reminded him so much of his teacher. "Rock Lee Gennin student of Jonnin Might Guy, Konoha's Sublime Green Beast of Prey, and member of Team Guy. The rules are simple, you may use any ninjutsu, taijutsu, or genjutsu in your arsenal that you deem necessary to win. Do you have any reason not to fight against Aburame Shino?"