Exam 3

Peter and Naruto chuckled as they finished up their work on the Hokage Monument. The pair grabbed the paint and headed away before anyone noticed it had taken them nearly an hour tog all of the various paint buckets and brushes to create several large splashed of paint. Only a handful of places actually had to be worked on the swirls around the eyes or the mustache on the 2nd required a certain touch. "Parker! Uzamaki!" A voice shouted from behind them.

The pair of boys turned to see several ninja glowering at them from a building. "And that would be our cue to leave." Peter told his friend geetting an agreeing nod from Naruto. The two boys laughed as they split up each of them taking a few cans of paint as they dissapeared into the city.

Peter smirked as he dodged back and forth doing his best to keep away from the following Jonnin. As they passed several open windows Peter shot out some of his weblines and jerked hard. He chuckled as he heard several muffled curses as a couple of crates filled with trash were jerked over thanks to his webbing and spilled all over his prusers. While the ninja were stuck wiping the garbage off of them Peter made himself seemingly dissapear into the shadows. He then set up several water ballons filled with paint. If these guys were as good as they wanted people to believe then they had better be ready. Tying the water balloons he made a few adjustments to them and added strings.

"Where is he?" One of the ninja questioned in annoyance. I'm going to gut that little Spider Brat for doing that."

"Its what happens when you chase him you should be used to it by now." One of the other nina returned. "The Kyubbi only tries to get away, the Abrume- Parker kid likes to set traps and fight as he goe along."

The ninjas then saw the figure leaping from rooftop to rooftop a few blocks ahead. Looks like he's starting to slow down. One of the ninja said as they rushed forward to finally capture the kid. As they pass a clothes line none of them noticed Peter pull a cord. They were almost with in range when several waterballoons that had been held in place by the cord began to b anything omb down on them. "Scatter!" The lead ninja ordered, as the balloons blew apart on touching them revealing just where the rest of the paint had gone as they were splashed with various colors..

Peter smirked as he forced the ninja to flee from his instant bombs. He supposed he should check on Naruto now before something happened to his friend and fellow trouble maker. He turned around and gulped as he saw Iruka standing behind him with his hands on his hips and a dark scowl on his face. The man was young only in his early twenties at the most, he wore a standard Leaf village uniform and a Chunnin flak vest. The most distinguishing feature that he had was the giant scar across his face. At the Chunnin's feet was a tightly bound and gagged Naruto. "Ah hey sensei," Peter greeted nervously while eyeing his teacher. "I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that you noticed that we weren't in class today?" He said with a weak grin.

"The whole village noticed that the two of you weren't in class today. Just what the hell were the pair of you thinking?" The man shouted down at his wayward students, his head seeming to expand as he used a teaching jutsu to get his point across to the boys. After he was done yelling his head returned to normal size. "Now come on, the two of you have disrupted the schedule enough for today." The man said grudgingly, as he dragged the pair back of troublemakers back to the academy before they caused some other form of mayhem on the unsuspecting village and its people.

Peter Parker-Abrume sighed as he slipped into the room under the watchful eye of Iruka. The boy was often thought to be a clone of a younger Kakashi, as he wore a red face mask just like the one that the Copy-Cat ninja wore except for it being red and there was no opening at the top for his hair to fall out of. The boy wore a standard shinobi uniform in red, over it he wore a sleeveless blue hoodie with the spider emblem on the front and back with fingerless gloves. On his feet he wore shinobi boots with thin soles. The boy had quickly risen to be a pride to the Abrume Clan, as they found more and more spider like abilities that his bloodline allowed him to use. To date he had strength comparable to someone called Might Guy, he was also as agile and quick as an experinced ninja. He could sense an attack whenever it came at him, could stick to surfaces whenever he needed to, and had an odd web like substance that he could fire from his wrists. All of these abilities were without having to use chakra.