Flashback Episode

It was three days after the Sound/Sand Invasion that all of the citizens of Konoha gathered together for the funeral. All of the people had all placed their normal garb to the side as they wore the black mourning clothes. The members of Team 7 all had bandages on various parts of their bodies as they moved along with everyone else. The guys wearing pants and a shirt while the girls wore a skirt and top combo.

The various Leaf Ninja all made their way to the top of the Hokage's building. The Konoha ninja core gathered together to send their Hokage on. The pictures of several different ninja were set up in places of dedication to honor those that had fallen in battle.

The Old Man's former Teammates and advisers were doing their best to stand in for the old Kage and were leading the funeral. The various mourner barely even seemed to notice as the skies themselves seemed to rip open and send a downpour onto them.

"Its raining." Kurenai noted.

"Even the heavens weep." Asuma answered as he returned his attention to the funeral. The man seemed shell shocked that his father had passed on.

Peter shook his head sadly as he saw how badly the Sarutobi Clan was dealing with the loss of their Elder. They were either walking around in a daze or they were like Konohamaru and were crying at the loss of the man.

Peter wasn't sure how this could be happening. A part of him understood what was happening, but another part expected for the old man to rise up and tell him that he got better. However the body that they had collected pretty much made that hope nonexistent.

He scratched his arm and grimaced a bit as he saw the tracking cuffs on his arm. They reminded him that the various Jonnin would take him down if he did anything that they thought a threat. He still couldn't believe that they were trying to blame him for all that had happened during the Invasion.

Two Days Ago:

Peter groaned as he came to. Looking around he noticed that he appeared to be in a hospital room. He tried to sit up but something tugged on his arms he looked down and saw that a heavy chain was wrapped around each of his limbs and chest. Normally he could shatter bindings like these, but after everything that he had been through he didn't want to count on it. Had the Sand Siblings tricked them had the Leaf lost the real battle somehow after all that they had been through?

"You're awake." A voice said neutrally.

Peter turned and saw that Kakashi-Sensei and Ibiki-Sensei were in chairs while Lord Shibi was leaning against the wall. All three of the men were looking at him pointedly.

"Where are the others?" Peter asked doing his best to ignore the chains that had him tied down. He squirmed around a bit and noticed that all of his various weapons even the ones that he usually kept hidden appeared to be missing. Then again, Kakashi and Haku had been the one to teach them where to hide weapons.

"In another room where they are recovering." Kakashi explained to his student.

"Did we win?" Peter asked hopefully. He really didn't want to take Gaara on again if he could help it.

"Yes, Team 7 managed to keep Sasuke Uchiha safe and they managed to keep Gaara of the Sand out of the village during his loss of control." Kakashi returned.

"What happened in the arena?" Peter asked.

"Enough." Ibiki said cutting the masked ninja off. "It is time that I asked the questions." He said officially.

"I'm guessing that this is going to have something to do with the chains that you've got on me." Peter said as he tried to raise an arm only for it to clink against the various chains.