The road back

Kakashi Hatake, the Copy Cat Ninja or Sharrigan Kakashi as he was known in certain circles sighed as he looked at his four charges. First there was Haku, the last suspected heir of the Yuki Clan. The boy possessed the kekkei genkai Ice Bloodline from the Land of Water known as Hyōton. Haku was the former apprentice to the infamous Zabuza Momochi, Demon of the Hidden Mist and former member of the Seven Swordsmen. The boy was the oldest member of his young charges, being a couple years older than the others. He was highly trained in medical jutsu, taijutsu, his kekkei genkai, had speed that put some Jonnin to shame, and had chakra reserves that rivaled some chunnin, he had also managed to somehow use one handed jutsu's. A previously unheard of skill in any shinobi, though it was suspected it was how he used his kekkei genkai to accomplish this. The boy wore a turquoise robe, and could easily be mistaken for a girl. The boy was usually soft spoken and silent.

The next member of the group was Peter Parker-Aburame, the Clan Claimed spider kekkei genkai bloodline user, with no known past as he had simply appeared one day. Once his abilities could no longer be hidden, the Aburame Clan had taken the boy in as a ward to their Clan. Peter was one of Kakashi's first students, and if he were ever to admit it probably his most interesting student as well. Peter was a well-rounded shinobi excelling in taijutsu and ninja tools with chakra reserves nearly equal to Haku. His bloodline gave him physical strength that rivaled nearly all other ninja, agility that had him on par with most chunnin or Jonnin, speed and reflexes that was High gennin to low Chunnin, the ability to sense an attack coming from nearly any direction, the power to stick like a spider to walls, to shoot an odd web like substance from his wrists, and a healing factor that made him heal at four times the rate of a regular shinobi. He was as mouthy as his former teammate Obito, but as observant as Kakashi himself was at the same time. In looks he was actually unknown as he wore red shinobi clothes with a matching mask along with a blue sleeveless hoodie with a spider design on it. He couldn't exactly complain about someone not showing their face though.

Finally there was Sakura Haruno, who was his weakest student as she had average ninja skills, but had some of the highest chakra control he had ever heard of in one so young. People with her level of control were usually chunnin not newly graduated gennin. The girl excelled in tactics, though she did have a powerful downward swing that bordered on enhanced strength. In any other team Sakura would likely have shone as a star, but because of the insane power levels of her teammates she seemed weak and unskilled in comparison. She had bright green eyes, pink hair, and wore a dark red battle dress with dark shorts to cover her modesty.

Finally last but certainly not least, there was Naruto Uzamaki, the jinchūriki or demon container of the Kyūbi no Yōko, or better known as the nine tailed fox demon. A creature that was made nearly entirely of chakra and had more power within it than any ninja could ever hope to match. When the creature had been going on a rampage through, Konoha the creature had been jailed within the newborn blonde by the 4th Hokage. The boy was hated for his connection to the Nine Tails, despite the fact that he was its jailer. He was a master of Escape and Evasion techniques, a decent taijutsu, and weapons user. His chakra levels were through the roof though, easily having as much as any two regular jonnin might have and he could recharge his chakra levels near instantaneously. The blonde lacked some of the more formal training knowledge that most academy students had, but made up for it with sheer determination. He was a proud user of the Shadow Clone Jutsu, one of the more reserved weapons in the arsenal of Konoha, the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Naruto was blonde with bright blue eyes, whisker like scars on the sides of his face, and dressed in a baggy bright orange jumpsuit.

The three younger kids were his students, while Haku was at worst a prisoner while at best he was a wandering ninja as he had never officially been a member of the Land of Water's ninja core. Depending on the mood of the Hokage and the Council would determine how the boy would be treated. He personally hoped that they treated the boy well, he was still suffering over the loss of Zabuza as it was. If it wasn't for his near mastery of his emotions he wouldn't be surprised if the boy had already lost control.