Fight 5 Hyūga Neji vs. Abumi Zaku

"What, but why?" Naruto demanded angrily while glaring at the screen as if it was the fault of the machine for his name not having been chosen yet. "Why couldn't it be me?" He demanded into the air.

Neji smirked at the blonde as he turned to make his way down the steps. "It would seem that fate has decreed that I show the others what I can do before watching your own feeble attempts." The boy said arrogantly earning several eye rolls in return from the other Leaf ninja Gennin. Naruto merely glared at the boy angrily.

Peter stopped the long haired boy for a moment. "Remember our deal." He told the older teen.

Neji smirked darkly at the other boy at this. "Oh I remember alright, I shall take great pleasure in teaching this third rate ninja village miscreant just what happens when they mess with a member of my team." The Hyūga boy assured the masked figure. Peter patted the boy on the back before letting the stuck up boy pass him.

"Um Neji," Sakura said nervously as she approached the aristocratic boy. The teen looked at her with his pale eyes but waited for her to say something. "His jutsu is a wind based one that comes out of his hands, it means throwing weapons are useless against him if he gets his hands up in time. His taijutsu also seems really weak."

"I thank you." Neji said somewhat reluctantly as he made his way past her.

"The so called Hyūga Prodigy brat huh?" Zaku said as he stared at his opponent. "This could be interesting, besides I owe him for that trash talk of his from the other day." The ninja held his hand up in a clenched fist in anticipation for the fight that was coming up." Yeah, I think that I'm going to enjoy this." He said with a feral smile on his face.

The two ninja stared at each other across the length of the arena from their spots on opposite sides each of them trying to find a weakness in the other. Zaku was cocky while Neji was emotionless, Zaku had a wildness t him that the obviously well cultured boy did not have. Neji seemed self-assured while Zaku was nervous. Both boys stared at each other with the arrogance of people that knew that they were going to come out on top of the confrontation.

Hayate stepped back into the middle of the arena. "Will Hyūga Neji and Abumi Zaku please join me. The Jonnin requested the two Gennin quickly began going down the steps. Neji had the silent support of the various other Leaf Ninja while on the other side no one seemed to care who won the fight or not as long as they got their shot. Soon the boys were now facing off with each other. "Neji Hyūga Gennin student of Jonnin Might Guy, Konoha's Sublime Green Beast of Prey, and member of Team Guy. The rules are simple, you may use any ninjutsu, taijutsu, or genjutsu in your arsenal that you deem necessary to win. Do you have any reason not to fight against Abumi Zaku?"

"I'm actually looking forward to this one, my only problem is that it's not Dosu." Neji returned to the Jonnin proctor as he glared darkly at the other boy who had his arm in a sling due to the injuries that he had sustained thanks to Sasuke. According to his Byakugan the shoulder had merely been pulled out and in of its socket, and the boy was merely resting the arm up before he tried to use it. Against any other opponent he could have used the injury to make someone underestimate him, but to try it against a member of the Hyūga clan was actually slightly insulting to his skills with his bloodline. Even Hinata, despite her skills in using the Gentle Fist would have been able to easily see through the ploy that the boy was using.

Hayate ignored the angry tone of the Hyūga Gennin as he focused on the Sound Village Gennin. "Abumi Zaku Gennin student of the Jonnin Yowakusuru Sune-Ku , and member of Team Dosu. The rules are simple, you may use any ninjutsu, taijutsu, or genjutsu in your arsenal that you deem necessary to win. Do you have any reason not to fight against Neji Hyūga?"