07

I didn't like it. I bet he was almost as confused as Stiles's father when he told him. Stiles had set up a board just for him to organize it. Well, somewhat organize it. He seemed as confused and bewildered as Lydia had been. Well, except she slowly started to understand, piecing the events together.

In conclusion, overall, telling him all this information was overwhelming. Nothing could beat it. Maybe learning that I had an exam the next day, which was eighty percent of my grade, and I didn't study could. I'd definitely be overwhelmed trying to figure everything out.

It seemed as though Scott had a hard time controlling it at first. Luckily, based on how he was starting to train Malia, I knew Liam would learn in no time if he accepted it. Issac had told me that on one of their first moons. Derek chained them up, put this torture-looking metal on Erica's head. Scott wouldn't go to that extreme.

"Werewolf?" Scott nodded.

"Werecoyote?" Malia nodded.

"Banshee?" Lydia raised her finger.

"Fox?"

"Kitsune," she informed. "But fox works."

"What are you two?"

"You know, I hate it when people underestimate me," I said, crossing my arms. "Spirit fairy. I read minds, emotions, memories, can make other people feel emotional pain." He raised his eyebrows. "My combat skill are a... side hobby."

"So fairy?" he questioned, doubtful. "Don't fairies have wings?"

"Used to," I answered. "But the gene died out generations ago. You know, we should just make a book of ourselves. Or show him the bestiary."

"The what?" he questioned. He looked around at us, then at Stiles. "And what are you?"

"Uh, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit," Stiles said, somewhat proud. "It was very evil."

"What are you now?" he asked.

"Better?" he replied weakly.

"Are those for me?" he asked, motioning to the chains.

"No, they're for me," Malia stated, showing off her blue eyes.

"How did you do that?"

"You'll learn," Scott said. "But first, you need to get through the full moon."

"The moon's already out," he said.

"And you're starting to feel it, aren't you?" I questioned.

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs!" he answered aggressively. "You guys are out of your freaking minds! I don't know how you did that eye thing, and I don't care! I'm walking out the door right now and if any of you try to stop me, I swear to God, I'm gonna- " He yelled out, groaning.

"What's wrong? Liam?" Scott asked.

"You don't hear that?"

Tires on gravel. Lights came in through the window. Kids were talking, laughing, and cheering.

"Did you tell someone about this?"

"My friend, Mason," he replied. "You said it was a party."

"Who did Mason invite?" Stiles asked.

"Everyone."

Liam started scratching the floors. Lydia took notice and said, "The floors! Get him off the floors!"

She tried to help him, but Liam shifted, his eyes yellow. Kira assisted Scott and they headed to the boathouse. Then Malia shifted.

"Do you need me with you or... "