3•

GET READY FOR ZOUIS BITCHES

i hope this chapter is mediocre enough for u guys 🥰 i'm writing this in the waiting room at the hospital and it smells like cleaner in here 😔

if you guys like this story pls comment and vote (if u want)

message me if you need anything <3
_______

Zayn walks into the room, avoiding Harry's obvious attempt at tripping him. Louis silently admires his tattoos, the ink beautifully contrasting with his tanned skin.

He decides almost instantly that Zayn is absolutely stunning, for lack of better words.

He also decides that though he's nice to look at, he still has nothing on Harry.

His dark eyes land on Louis, giving him a bright smile, flashing his perfect teeth. "Hey mate, nice to meet you. M' names Zayn, and I'm guessing you're Louis- either that, or our dear Harold here is trying to cause more trouble for himself than he already has."

Louis is immediately stunned by his boldness. Hardly anybody talks to Harry like that. Besides himself, of course.

Zayn reaches out to shake his hand, before frowning, his fingers lightly brushing over Louis' neck instead. Louis gives him a confused look, leaning away from his hand. Zayn turns to Harry instead of answering his unspoken question.

"Haz, did you try to eat the kid?" he asks.

"Huh?"

"You marked up half his neck."

As Harry stutters, trying to think of something to say, Louis can't help but to enter the conversation, hoping his cheeks aren't red.

"S' probably better than the tofu he eats," he mutters. Zayn barks out a surprised laugh, eyes crinkling cutely, turning back to Louis.

"He must be utterly whipped if he lets you shit talk tofu. Anytime I do it, I get whacked in the head."

Harry frowns, pouting almost, seemingly not liking the way the conversation his directed at him. "I am not whipped, you prick. If I hit Louis, it'd probably be considered child abuse, or something. He does needs to find a filter, though. Both of you do, matter of fact, you seem to have that in common."

Louis raises an eyebrow at him, smirking, remembering his words from not even an hour ago. "I'm eighteen, it's not child abuse," he states. "And I seem to recall you saying that my speaking out of term is 'incredibly endearing'? Unless I'm mistaken, of course?"

Zayn snorts, hiding his grin behind his hand once he sees Harry's small glare. "I said it was mostly endearing, there being a few exceptions. Being endearing and being a smart ass aren't the same thing," Harry grumbles.

"I like to think there's a fine line between the two," Louis retorts quickly. Harry rolls his eyes and huffs, but doesn't say anything. Zayn looks shocked, like he'd expected Harry to argue until he won.

"You're whipped, mate. It's official," Zayn laughs. "You let him make fun of you without threatening to shave his head." Louis smiles, deciding it's probably best if he stops talking, now. He's beginning to think that he'll like Zayn more than he initially thought. They seem to be quite similar, as far as he can tell. That's probably better for them than it is for Harry, though.

Harry mutters something that Louis didn't catch, but it just makes Zayn laugh even harder. He makes his way over to the couch, running his fingers through his long curls, his rings getting caught in the tangles.