24•

my head hurts 😌 school started back up, and i'm already absolutely hating it HAHA

i just woke up and my mom is already yelling at me? like ok good morning 😀

don't forget to comment and vote if that's something u feel like doing

love u sluts (in a nice way)

feel free to message me for anything! 

-raine <3
_______

"I have a surprise for you," Louis says with a smirk, slamming Liam's locker shut. Liam jumps, his eyes lighting up.

"You're back!" He says happily, pulling Louis in for a hug. "Thank fuck, I was about to drop out. What's my surprise?" Louis shakes his head, moving to go to his locker, Liam following close behind.

"You'll have to wait until practice to find out," he says, putting his backpack away. "Speaking of, how did practice with Zayn go?"

"Um, good, yeah," Liam murmurs, his cheeks turning pink. "He's pretty cool." Louis snorts, grabbing his English textbook and shutting his locker.

"You're totally in love with him," he states, starting down the hallway.

"Am not!" Liam says, an offended tone in his voice, walking beside him.

"Yes, you are!" Louis exclaims. "You couldn't keep your eyes off of him- not that I blame you. He couldn't either, by the way. We think he likes you, too." Liam frowns.

"'We'?" He asks, giving Louis a pointed look.

"Well, it did happen at Harry's house. In Harry's bedroom. In front of Harry," Louis says with a shrug, going into Ms. Maine's room.

"That doesn't mean he has to agree with you about your stupid theory," Liam scoffs. "Oh, my god, is that a hickey?" Louis rolls his eyes, wishing Harry had listened to him this morning.

"Don't change the subject, Soggy. Yes, he does have to agree with me. As my boyfriend, he's morally obligated to do so. It's basically a law."

"Boyfriend?" Liam asks in a hushed whisper. "When did that happen?" The excitement is obvious on his face, and Louis can't help but smile.

"Like a half hour after you and Zayn left last week," he says. Liam opens his mouth to say something, but the bell rings, and class begins.

School drags on for what seems like ages, and Louis is almost bouncing off the walls by the time practice starts. He heads into the locker room, ignoring the slight burn in his chest, where he sees only Liam is getting changed.

"Am I really early, or really late?" Louis asks, stripping his shirt off hastily. Liam shakes his head, waving a hand dismissively.

"Early, you don't have to rush. Being with Harry must've changed you already, if you're actually early for something," Liam says with a smile, which Louis returns along with giving him the finger.

Loud voices echo throughout the room, and Louis mentally rolls his eyes at the fact that one of them belongs to Ryan.

"Well, look at this. The twink is back!" Ryan shouts, his mindless friends laughing. "And here's the big tough guy, with him. Still gonna kick my ass, Payne?"

Louis looks at Liam, frowning in confusion. Liam just shakes his head, giving him a look that makes him decide to keep his mouth shut- though that thought doesn't last very long, because, let's face it, when has he ever done that?

"So, where've you been, Tommo?" Ryan asks, a fake look of curiosity washing over his face. Louis sees movement behind Ryan, and his eyes flicker to Harry and Zayn, who he guesses have just entered the room. Harry's eyes are questioning, filled with worry, while Zayn looks like he's still piecing everything together. Louis scowls.