30•

IM SO TIRED

EVERYONE GO TO BED RN BC IK ITS PROB 3 AM WHEREVER U ARE! get a normal sleep schedule u dumb bitch <3

I DISLOCATED MY HIP AGAIN LMFAO

anyways enough with the shouting jeez.

how are u guys doing? give me an update if u feel comfortable sharing

i'm making chicken and asparagus atm if any of u were interested

i have a headache but i also have coffee (that i'm not allowed to have) so can i rlly be complaining

reminder to drink water right mf now

vote and comment if u want to my

messages are still being annoying, sorry if i'm not responding :/

also thank u for 130k reads 🥳🥰

love u sluts (in a nice way)

-raine <3
________

Louis finally shows up to school in the middle of fourth period, having realized about halfway there that he was wearing the same clothes as yesterday- and also had a dozen fading hickeys scattered across his neck. So, after going home and changing- wearing a hoodie to cover the marks- he silently enters his history classroom, taking a seat and pulling out his notes.

Class thankfully seems to go by quicker than usual, and before Louis knows it he's already at his locker, putting textbooks in his backpack. He sees Liam walking up to him, a relieved yet annoyed look on his face.

"Where the hell were you? And why didn't you answer my texts?" Liam asks, raising his eyebrows. Louis rolls his eyes.

"I just overslept, calm yourself," he reassures. "And my apologies for actually trying to learn something, instead of answering your panicked, scatterbrained messages." Liam scoffs, shutting Louis' locker in irritation.

"Well, my bad for thinking Ryan had gone on a murder spree because you broke his face," he grumbles. "But you never oversleep. How'd that happen?"

"I was at Harry's," Louis says quietly, biting his lip in embarrassment when Liam laughs abruptly.

"Jesus, of course you were," Liam chuckles, running a hand over his face. "Are you guys gonna be eye-fucking the entire time at practice, or are we gonna be able to get things done?" Louis smacks the back of Liam's head, ignoring the look Liam gives him.

"I'm missing practice, I have PT," he says pointedly. Liam frowns.

"You're missing practice?" Liam repeats, raising his eyebrows when Louis nods. "You realize the scouts are gonna be at our game on Friday, right?" Pressing his lips together, Louis sighs.

"Yeah, I know," he says, slightly worried. "It'll be fine. Probably. S' long as my knee doesn't shatter, or something." Liam laughs, adjusting his backpack on his shoulders.

"You'll live," he reassures.

"I gotta go, or Harry's gonna make me run like twenty extra laps."

"Right," Louis says with a smirk. "Oh! Zayn's gonna be at the bar again, tonight. Just in case you want an early second date." Dodging Liam's hand, he huffs out a laugh as he jogs towards the main doors and out into the parking lot.

If he's being honest, PT doesn't go as well as Louis hopes. The muscles of his leg continue to strain in an attempt to keep his knee stable- or rather, stable enough- and the extra stress on his body wears him out too quickly to be considered okay. He's on the verge of frustrated tears by the time he gets back in his car, and he grips his hair lightly, a nervous habit he's probably picking up from Harry.