31•

the first chapter of my new fic is out! u should read it! if u want! i think it's pretty good but then again i do have some narcissistic tendencies :p

thank u for almost 160k reads ilysm omg!! this is INSANE

get some food and water before starting this chapter please

also ik you guys rlly want these chapters to be longer/more often, but i honestly just don't have the time :( i'm super sorry, and i promise i try my best to update whenever i can!! <33

(screw the schedule i said i was gonna have, i change for nothing)love u sluts (in a nice way)

-raine <3
________

"Hey," Harry says quietly, giving Louis a lopsided, sweet smile. Louis grins, running a hand through his hair.

"Hey," he says. "Was practice just insufferable without me, or were you able to pull through?" Harry laughs, shaking his head a little. Louis watches as his curls sway, falling delicately at his shoulders.

"It was alright," Harry says with a shrug. "It took Liam a minute to convince Isaiah that you weren't dead and lying in a ditch, somewhere, though." Rolling his eyes, he refills Zayn's glass, who nods at him as a thank you.

"Glad to know that the worrying didn't get to his head, then," he says bluntly. Zayn frowns at the lack of attention towards him, lightly hitting Harry's shoulder.

"Thanks for including me on your list of people to greet," Zayn says with mock offense. The door to the bar opens, and Louis watches with a smirk as Liam walks in.

"Worry about your own," Louis tells Zayn, nudging his arm. Zayn turns, his eyes widening slightly when he sees Liam. Louis and Harry both try to contain their laughter, and that comes quite easily when Zayn gives them both a glare.

"Hey," Liam says as he walks over to them, and he says it in a way that makes it sound like it's meant for everyone, but his eyes are solely fixated on Zayn. Louis smiles and rolls his eyes, moving his hand to Harry's.

"We should probably leave them be," Louis says quietly, drawing little patterns over Harry's fingers. Harry nods, his dimples showing as he suppresses a grin. Louis resists the urge to kiss them, moving his attention to Harry's eyes, instead.

"That'd be the nice thing to do, wouldn't it?" Harry says, watching as Louis' fingers trace over the lines of his palm. "How long has Z been here?"

"Maybe twenty minutes?" Louis guesses. "Not long. Just long enough to discuss you talking in your sleep."

Harry's eyes widen, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. He quickly composes himself, all traces of embarrassment wiped from his face.

"I really don't do it a lot, though. What's there to talk about?" He dismisses cooly. Louis smiles sweetly, his stomach fluttering as he watches Harry's eyes soften.

"Just about how you allegedly sang Disney songs in your sleep, when you were a kid," Louis teases, laughing at the look of shock Harry gives him.

"Fuck- I can't believe he told you about that," Harry says, a pout making it's way onto his face. "I made him promise not to." Louis grins, lifting Harry's hand, and lightly pressing his lips to the back of it.

"I think it's cute," Louis says, his lips grazing Harry's skin. "So does Zayn. And probably everyone else."

Harry scowls slightly, but suddenly brushes his thumb over Louis' lips. Without thinking, Louis playfully catches it between his teeth, biting down gently, his eyes not leaving Harry's.