18•

I AM THE SUCKIEST AUTHOR OF ALL TIME IM SO SORRY! I REALIZE THAT YOU ALL HAVE MISSED MY BEAUTIFUL AND EXTREMELY ELOQUENT CHAPTERS, BUT I HAVE RETURNED WITH ALL OF MY GLORIOUSNESS AND AMAZINGNESS. SO PLEASE, FEAR NO LONGER, FOR YOUR SAVIOR IS HERE ONCE MORE!

but seriously, i'm sorry i've been gone for so long, missed u guys :/

THANK U FOR 29k OMFG AH love u sluts (in a nice way) to a very great extent <3

don't forget to vote if u want

message me if you ever need anything:)

-raine
_______

"Hazza, I'm home!" A cheery voice calls from the living room, startling Harry and Louis out of sleep. Harry groans in annoyance, clinging to the small of Louis' back. Louis nuzzles his face into Harry's chest, absently slipping his hands up the back of Harry's shirt, just because he can, curling the material in his fists. He feels the goosebumps rise on Harry's skin, and his chin rests on the top of Louis' head.

"Your hands are freezing," Harry whispers into the silence, voice deep even though it can't really be heard. Louis smiles into Harry's collarbones, pressing his palms flat against the hot skin of Harry's back, making him jump.

"Stop doing that. You'll give me hypothermia, I'm sure of it," Harry mutters, pulling Louis' hands to his chest, holding them in his own to warm them. Louis fixates on the rings around his fingers, taking in the small details carved into them. Harry's hands all but engulf Louis', wrapping around his ice-like fingers with the heat of his own.

The bedroom door suddenly swings open, revealing a very happy Zayn, smiles and all. His grin widens when he sees Louis tucked into Harry's figure, and he makes his way into the room, sitting himself on the edge of the large, blanket-covered bed.

"Well, isn't this cozy?" He asks, eyes flicking between the two. "Nice to see you again, Lou." Louis coughs lightly, turning his face back into Harry's chest.

"Wish I could say the same, Zayn," he says monotonously. Zayn gasps dramatically, and Louis opens an eye to see a feigned look of hurt on his face, his tan skin creasing at the movement.

"That's really quite rude of you, yeah?" Zayn remarks, slight smirk appearing on his lips.

"So is waking up sick people by yelling into the silence of a quiet flat," Louis shrugs, voice slightly muffled by Harry's shirt. Zayn opens his mouth to respond, only to be interrupted by another voice.

"Lou?" They hear Liam's voice project, and Louis frowns, questioning how he even got in.

"In here, Li," Louis croaks. He turns to Harry, attempting to sit up. Harry moves with him, letting Louis lean back on him for support. They hear footsteps gradually getting louder until Liam appears in the room, backpack slung over his shoulder.

"Coach, your front door was like, wide open," Liam says, eyeing Louis and him with a smirk. Louis scowls at him, pulling his- Harry's- sweatshirt sleeves over his hands. Harry sighs looking to Zayn.

"You left my door open?" He says accusingly, to which Zayn merely shrugs his shoulders with a smile.

"My bad," he says. Liam turns his head to look at Zayn, and Louis sees his eyes go wide when he does. Zayn's eyes move to Liam, and his stare lingers for a moment before he says something.

"Hey mate, M' Zayn," he says, not breaking eye contact. Liam clears his throat, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, hey. I'm Liam," he responds, seeming a little flustered. Louis bites his lip to keep from smiling, and he looks to Harry, who's eyebrow is raised. He leans his head to whisper into Louis' ear, trying his best to keep the other two from listening.