25•

THIS FIC HAS 100k READS. THATS INSANE, I NEVER THOUGHT PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY READ THIS AND NOW IM KINDA FREAKING OUT. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE YOU TO AN UNIMAGINABLE EXTENT. IM NOT GONNA GET SAPPY BECAUSE THATS GROSS BUT I APPRECIATE YOU ALL VERY MUCH

ANYWAY

my head hurts lmao

hope y'all are doing spectacular

i'm currently making tacos and struggling to write this chapter lol

i've been super exhausted recently and my doctor said i can't have coffee :(

don't forget to vote and comment if that's something that sounds interesting to u

message me if u need anything

love u sluts (in a nice way)

-raine <3
_______

When Louis walks into the bar at seven, he's shocked to see that all four boys are already there, talking and sipping on drinks. Niall's the first to notice Louis, and he gets up and walks towards him, a large grin plastered across his face.

"Lou!" He says happily, bringing Louis in for a half-hug. Louis winces as his ribs ache in protest, but still smiles, because he's genuinely glad to see Niall. He honestly didn't think he would ever warm up to him, but seeing as how Louis was initially just irritated with how much Niall chatted, he realized that he didn't have much room to talk.

"Hey, Leprechaun!" Louis remarks, pulling back to see a pleasant laugh escape Niall's mouth. They make their way back to the counter, Louis going behind it, Niall taking a seat on one side of Liam, while Zayn sits on the other.

He nods a hello to Liam, peering over his English paper, scanning over his answers. "Number eighteen is C," he says, taking a strangers empty glass. Liam frowns, taking another look at the question.

"How do you know?" Liam asks, erasing his previous answer. Louis sets down the glass and shrugs off his jacket, the cold air of the bar making goosebumps rise on his arms.

"I did it earlier," he supplies, smirking as he watches Zayn watch Liam not-so-subtly.

His eyes finally land on Harry, and he wishes he had more than just a moment to take all of him in. His eyes, though a little dull, are a beautiful shade of dark green, a small smile brushing over his pink lips.

"Hey," Harry says warmly, giving Louis a once-over. Louis feels his face heating up.

Trying not to roll his eyes at himself, Louis smiles, hoping that whatever Harry's upset about can be easily forgotten. "Hey, handsome," he says cheekily, earning him a dimpled smile.

Louis tenses when he hears the back room door open, and quickly turns his head, only to see Arie carrying an unopened bottle of Tequila. He lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding, his anxieties slipping away.

"Finally, oh my God," Arie says when he looks at Louis, putting the bottle on a shelf. "I never realized that work was so intolerable without you."

Louis laughs, taking the bottle and replacing the lid with a pour spout. "Nice to see you, too," he says, smiling when Arie gives him a teasing shove.

"Hey, no injuring the innocent," Louis says, putting his hands up in surrender. Arie's eyebrows furrow in disbelief.

"'Innocent'?" He repeats dramatically. "You abandoned me for almost an entire week. I was left all alone, wasting away the days by pouring drinks for old-man-alcoholics. Borderline torture, basically. And it's entirely your fault. I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive you for what you did to me."