iwaizumi | look at my tongue

purple tongue lookin ass
wc: 235

•••

Skipping to the nearest trash can, you dropped a stained popsicle stick into the top, a soft, crinkle of plastic sounding from the slightest impact. The sides of your thumb and index finger were coated in a dried, sticky, sugary mix from the popsicle.

Iwaizumi waited, his shoulders loose in a manner so casual, they almost drooped. Only until you were an arm's length away did he continue his stride.

You slowed to a steady pace at his side, your hands deep in your pockets.

"Look at my tongue," you sung, opening your mouth as you would at the dentist.

Iwaizumi, caught off guard by your sudden command, followed along.

"How is it so blue?"

"The popsicle was blue raspberry."

Iwaizumi let out a faint hum before outstretching his own colored tongue.

Your eyebrows rose in response. "It's pink!"

"Is it?" he asked.

"It is," your tone jumped at the end, "but I could make it purple."

Iwaizumi turned his head to you in confusion. You awaited his reply, a silence so disturbingly loud it pained your ears.

Upon realization, his face twisted in an instant: his brows furrowed, and his lips turning down in a defying scowl.

"I'm joking, I'm joking!" You debated running away on the spot—not because you were embarrassed—but for laughs.

He replied curtly, "You better be."

•••

A/N: yeah so maybe iwaizumi was in all three one shots i've written since i've gotten back. got a problem?