kageyama | deep sleeper

Kageyama's family was out of town visiting relatives. Though, Tobio insisted on staying home, so he could practice for a big upcoming game. His family asked you to stay over at their house and watch the setter for a few nights. And yes, they were paying you.

You sat up from the makeshift bed you arranged on the couch. Your hair was a mess, and you were still in your pajamas. You dragged yourself towards Kageyama's room and opened the door.

"Tobio... wake up," you muttered, still half asleep. No response. "Tobio." you poked his face. Again, no response. "Kageyama!" you karate chopped him on the head.

The black haired boy grabbed you and pulled you down into the bed with him, making you squeak. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you tightly to his body. Your back was pressed against his chest as he tangled his legs with yours.

God damn it... "Tobio, as much as i'd like to sleep as well, we both know we have school." the setter didn't reply. You twisted your neck and faced him only to discover that he was still asleep. Oh my god...

You sighed, savoring the warmth for one last second before snapping, "Tobio! Get up!" you smacked him on the cheek. "...(y/n)?" Kageyama groaned and rubbed the red mark on his face. He quickly retracted his arms when he realized what position the two of you were in.

"About time," you got up from the bed. "S-sorry." Kageyama sat up and patted his bedhead down. You pulled out your phone and checked the time. Earlier, you were barely going to make it on time, but now it was guaranteed that you'd be late.

"God damn it, now we're both gonna be late," you said from the other room as you changed. "Did you make breakfast?" he asked from the bathroom. "No, you have to make your own," you grabbed your bag and began tying your shoes.

"I... don't know how to..." Kageyama walked out of his room. You could tell he was rushing with his uniform, judging by how messy it was. "Dude, you can make it to nationals but you can't even toast a piece of bread?" you deadpanned.

"Y-yes," he averted his eyes. You sighed and tossed him an onigiri from your bag, "When we get back, i'm gonna teach you how to cook." "Thanks." the two of you began your walk to school.

"How long will it take?" Kageyama took a bite of the rice ball. "How long will what take?"
"The cooking lessons." "Oh shut up, don't start complaining. It'll take however long you make it take," you furrowed your brows, only half annoyed with your best friend.

"But i have stuff to do," he stated matter-of-factly.

"Like what? Hinata?"

"..."