oikawa | fed up

god damn i write so much platonic shit this one shot book doesn't deserve the title of an x reader—i guess it's just what i find the most entertaining to write. i'm sorry if y'all feel like i'm depriving you of romance, i'll step up my game.

Lately, you've been receiving a lot of hate you weren't aware existed in high school.

Lately, you've been giving private tutoring lessons to a certain student.

Was there any correlation between the two? Yes, yes there was.

"Wait—you multiplied this by three but it's supposed to be cubed." you tapped the paper atop his desk with the tip of your pen.

"Oh, right." Oikawa quickly erased his mistake and continued.

The two of you would stay after club activities, occupying the club room for tutoring lessons every other day. It was quite late, so the sun was already setting by the time you finished.

"It's already 6:30, we should get going." you picked your bag up and slipped it over your shoulder.

Walking home together had also become a routine since Oikawa refused to let you go home in the dark.

The amount of time you spent together had resulted in a rather close friendship, but others may have perceived the relationship as something else.

"Y'know (y/n)-chan, we're gonna have a practice match against Tobio-chan's team! You should come and watch it." the brown haired male grinned.

"Tobio-chan? S'that the kid you're always complaining about?" you gave him a criticizing look.

"I-I wouldn't call it complaining..." his lips curled into a dramatic pout.

A sudden shiver traveled through your spine as you felt a foreign pair of eyes glue to your back. I feel like we're being watched.

"...W-well I'll check it out." you pushed the offsetting thought away as you approached your house's gate.

"I'll come pick you up tomorrow morning~" Oikawa winked at you. You rolled your eyes in return, by this time, you had grown quite accustomed with his flirtatious attitude. "See you tomorrow."

• • •

You sat in your kitchen, spooning cereal into your mouth as you wore nothing but a skirt and undergarments because, well—why not? "It's comfortable" was all you had to say.

A rhythmic, gleeful knock caught your ear, stopping the spoon from reaching your mouth.

"Morning, (y/n)-chan~"

"Shit."

You scrambled to get up from your chair, debating whether to grab a shirt or answer the door first. The door was closer.

"Uhh—I'm gonna unlock the door don't come in yet!" you ran to the door and flipped the lock before dashing to your room.

"Jeez, you're causing such a ruckus," he chuckled before opening the door a few seconds after you ran off.

"What time is it?" you shouted from the other room, slipping a uniform shirt over yourself as you walked out.

Oikawa yelped and shielded his eyes from your exposed bra, "I-it's 8:18!"