tsukishima | teasing

Thank you for the request! i was initially going to make this a very innocent, wholesome oneshot... but my improvised brain said fuck it. please bare with me...

"What are those things called again? You know, those bugs who's butts light up?" you and your friend walked down the peaceful hall. "Glow flies... no that's not it. Light bugs? No," Kirishima mumbled. "Fireflies?" you deadpanned. "Yeah! Fireflies! That's it!"

You chuckled at him when you noticed a familiar blonde walking your way. "(y/n)... don't," Kirishima already knew what was coming. "Aw why not? I gotta get him to crack one day," you shrugged, only making your friend sigh.

As Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were passing, you stood on your tippy toes and whispered in his ear, "Thanks for last night~"

Thankfully, Yamaguchi hadn't heard or else things would've been a lot more complicated. Tsukishima stopped walking and glared at you, so you smirked back and winked at him.

"Oh my god, (y/n)," your red head friend watched as Tsukishima continued to his next class. "Did you even do anything last night?" he asked. "Not really, he just dropped off my folder because i forgot it at school." you said.

"But did you really forget it?" he asked suspiciously. "Oh hell no, i put it in his desk on purpose so he'd give it to me later."

"Aight, well i'll see you after school," your friend and you went to your separate classes. "See ya."

• • •

The only time i see him react is when he's making fun of Hinata or Kageyama... You twirled your pencil around your finger as you sat at your desk.

"Tsukishima, can you answer number three please?" the teacher asked. The blonde rose from his seat and—in the most monotone voice possible—answered the question.

What the heck, does this guy even have a soul? You sighed and watched him sit back down. "I wish i could be as smart as you, Tsukki~" you said in a flirtatious voice.

Tsukishima didn't even move a muscle. You could only click your tongue in response.

Tsukishima has gotten used to the constant teasing that came from you. He knew what you were trying to do, and he gladly accepted the challenge.

A few minutes later, he approached you, "May i borrow a pencil?" it wasn't often when he was the first to talk. "Uh, sure." you rummaged through your pencil case and handed him the object. "(y/n)." he simply stated. "What?" you looked up at him innocently.

"This is a tampon."

Tsukishima held the item in between his index finger and thumb. "Oh! It is? I didn't notice, sorry haha," you pretended to act surprised and passed him an actual pencil, making sure to touch his hand in the process. "I'll just take tha-" you reached for the tampon in his hand, but he cut you off.

"Sensei, may i bring (y/n) to the nurse? She isn't feeling well," the blonde raised his hand. "Oh, um sure. I hope you feel better, (l/n)."

Tsukishima grabbed you by the wrist and led you outside of the classroom. What the... As soon as the two of you were far from any other people, he pinned you against the closest wall. His hands were tightly pushing your wrists beside your head and his knee was placed in between your thighs.

"I don't appreciate the teasing, (y/n)." his voice was lower than usual. A shiver traveled down your spine. You had to admit, you were kind of scared. "I-i was just messing around, K-kei..." you weakly smiled and tried to move your hands, but Tsukishima just pressed them harder against the wall.

"If you're gonna mess around with me, you should at least know what the consequences are," he brought his face closer to yours—so close that you could feel his hot breathe roll over your skin.

He removed a hand from your wrist and thumbed your bottom lip. You were really in for it now. You couldn't even move, your face was dark red and your knees felt weak—not to mention your rapid heartbeat.

Tsukishima moved his thumb into your mouth and pressed on your canine, your drool slightly wetting his finger. His knee pressed harder in between your legs through your uniform skirt.

You accidentally let out a squeak, making the blonde snicker. He finally pulled away. Thank god...

You finally snapped back to reality, "TSUKISHIMA KEI!" you rose your hand to slap him, but you stopped yourself. He slowly pushed your hand away, yet you made no effort to resist. "Oh (y/n)... don't dish what you can't take." he turned away and went back to the classroom, leaving you speechless in the empty halls of Karasuno.

"...(y/n)?" Kirishima noticed you. Your uniform was disheveled and you looked like you just had a rough make out session. "Don't tell me..." he jogged towards you with concern.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. You and Kirishima were at your lockers, about to exit the campus. "I just... i did not expect this to happen..." you concluded after describing the recent events. "Wasn't this kinda what you were trying to do though?" Kirishima rose his brow. "N-no! I wasn't trying to get borderline assaulted!" you covered your face with your hands.

"...But i guess i did get him to crack...?"

"Nah, it was more the other way around."

"..."

"Damn you, Tsukishima."