Not a Request

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Your Point of View ---

You swallowed your voice shaking with emotion, you couldn't stop the tremor in your voice.

You had never and you mean NEVER been turned on with this much ferocity in your entire life – it was so unsettling that you wondered if you were going to have a mental break down from this.

"It's not that I don't think you will...it's that you could Bucky..."

'Yeah and if you knew who I really was you would harm me.' Your brain added unhelpfully, making you even more on edge.

He let out a very light moan as he buried his head into your hair and inhaled.

"I know I could, there are a lot of things that I COULD do to you sweetheart, and I can practically sense how much you want me."

That got you freaking out a little bit, was that some super soldier thing – like he could sense when you were turned on like an animal?

"I...I don't want you..."

He let out a laugh, his grip around you tightening ever so slightly as he whispered in your ear.

"You are a poor liar, it has been years...decades even since I have done anything with a women..."

He moved his bionic hand and ran it across your stomach, slipping under your shirt, the metal was cold against the warmth of your skin.

Your brain literally screamed at his touch, why the hell was the animal part of your brain telling you that you needed to mate with this male – it was very confusing.

"Holy shit... James stop..."

There was no conviction in your tone of voice and his touch almost seemed to cool you down.

"It's Bucky... do you really want me to stop?"

"Y...yes..."

He really needed to stop touching you, you were about to lose all semblance of self-control.

Your body went a bit rigid as you felt his breath against the base of your skull, you felt his lips press up against the back of your neck.

His lips were surprisingly soft.

You let out a gentle and completely unintentional sob.

"Why the tears sweetheart?"

He continued to gently kiss the back of your neck, making chills go down you whole back and white hot adrenaline going through your entire body.

"I'm scared of you James..."

"Last time I am going to say this, it's Bucky... do you not think that I am scared of you as well, scared of what you are making me feel, scared of the secrets you hide."

You panicked, but you somehow kept your cool.

"If you are scared of me, and you think I am holding so many secrets, then you should leave me alone."

"I don't think there's anything that you could do that could make me want to leave you alone."

That was a challenge, you took that as a challenge.

You dropped your overly meek and unthreatening vibe, I mean, you were still somewhat meek and unthreatening but courage started to build up in you.

"Want to bet Mr. Barnes..."

He laughed and kissed the back of your neck again, making the shivers and cold desire go thought you.

"Sure."

You lost your temper, you were confused and aroused and you didn't know how to handle this whole thing, and you missed your brothers.

"Zhelaniye, semnadtsat, rzhaviy, rasvet..."

Bucky dropped his other hand and grabbed your throat with his Bionic one, cutting off your air supply, not enough to choke you, but enough to shut you up.

You could fell the internal fight in him, it may not be activating but there was something still in his mind, some lingering.

"Don't, say, that...fuck, you need to go now – get away from me." He let go of your throat and pushed you forward and away from him.

You were not a fool, you started walking away from him.

"Be ready at 7 outside of your house, casual dress...after pulling that, saying that to me...it isn't a request."

Wordlessly you walked away and pressed the elevator button even though you took the stairs going down, you feeling frightened and still excessively sexually stimulated.

You got onto the elevator and pressed the floor – when you were half way up you pressed the emergency stop button, stopping the elevator as you burst into tears, trembling you leaned against the wall.