Where are we going?

Chapter Warning: Mentions of kidnapping and sexual content, and swearing, possible trigger warning for some parts.

--- Your Point of View ---

"Bucky..." Without having much control over your actions, you got up and made a move to go after him.

You wanted to run into his arms, wrap your arms around his strong neck and tell him you forgive him for what he did and that you want to be with him.

He was crying, you knew he cared about you but why was he crying.

When you tried to leave the house you were grabbed around your waist by Thor.

You struggled fighting against the arm that was wrapped around your waist - then looked at the size of his arms and realized that it was futile to try and leave and he basically threw you back on the bed.

"Why was he crying?" You whimpered, looking at where he had just been. That confused you so much, why would he be crying? He had no reason to cry...

"Bucky is normally a gentle soul - regardless of his sexual appetites, and you were the first person sense the end of the infinity war that he felt like he could be with."

You were not going to touch the 'sexual appetite' comment.

"Fuck Thor, you need to tell me what exactly you know about him and I..."

"I don't know..."

You sat back down on the bed and narrowed your eyes at him in anger.

"Stop dodging the question, I hurt him - and I didn't want to - convince me it was worth it."

He took a deep breath, and his normal jovial and happy demeaner fell and he suddenly very serous, he sat down next to you.

"You were right about Loki being alive - he is a part of something called the TVA, they deal with timelines - he came to me, saying that I should try and stop you and him from being together."

"Why?" You were pissed off beyond anything.

"I don't know much, all that I know is that if something doesn't happen - and the two of you stay on the current path, Bucky will be reactivated as The Winter Soldier and kill hundreds."

That was the last thing you wanted to hear. You sobbed suddenly feeling exhausted you laid down on the bed, trying not to vomit as the world swam around you.

--- Thor's Point of View ---

I ran my hand through her hair, she had fallen into a deep and worried sleep.

With a sigh I left the house, walking down the steps I stopped, seeing Bucky standing there, with a stoic stare and arms crossed.

I cleared my throat.

"I assumed you left."

"I wanted to walk away before I let my emotions get the better of me. Why are the two of you lying?"

"Why do you think we are lying?"

"I thought it over and realized that she wouldn't cheat on you, she isn't like that - she's a good girl. She wouldn't have succumbed to what I did to her."

'A good reaper of chaos...' I internally joked, doing my best not to smile and piss of Bucky more.

He did have a point, if she was my girlfriend, she would be loyal - I have no doubt about that."

"You need to leave this alone Bucky and walk away."

"Yeah, that's not going to happen - see you around Thor." His blue eyes narrowed as he turned and walked away. I shook my head; I had lied to her about what happens in the future - but I hoped it was enough to make her stay away from him.

--- Your Point of View ---

(Two Day's Later)

You had returned to work, and Bucky and Thor were both absent, you were grateful for that because it helped you start to sort out your feelings.

You went into the back of the building, doing your best to stay distracted and awake by drinking coffee.

You dropped your coffee when someone wrapped his arm around your waist and another gloved hand wrapped covered your mouth.

You knew it was Bucky without having any conformation, his strong mechanical arm and his earthy clean smell that was a purely male scent.

You felt some scruff from a beard as it ticked your neck as his lips pressed up against your ear.

"Don't fight, if you fight I will knock you out...do you understand? Will you obey and come with me? Nod if you agree."

You nodded, and his hand he picked you up, you didn't look at him as he walked into he hovercraft hangar bay, and one opened up, and still carrying you he walked into it.

You wondered if it would be futile to ask where the hell you were going. In spite of you going alone with this, Bucky was kind of kidnapping you - figures.