Delights

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

---- Your Point of View ---

You were trying to fall back asleep, you had no problem following what Steve had asked you to do, you were in no rush to move.

"Hey..."

Sitting up you screamed, out loud, turning and seeing Loki standing there, he had his arms crossed and he was giving you an amused look.

"Hi Loki, can I help you?"

You realized that if Loki was here then Bucky had to be here as well, and that explains why Steve grounded you to your room and he ran off in a hurry.

"I want to apologize for interfering with you and Mr. Barnes, it wasn't my place and I had no right to disrupt your life like I have. "

He came over and sat down on the bed, he looked ashamed and sheepish at the same time. It was an expression that you had never seen, and it intrigued you.

"Ohhhkay."

He turned to you and put his hand on your leg, you had gotten to know him so the gesture wasn't out of place and it didn't make you uncomfortable.

"I should have left it alone, and that is what I am going to do, I have messed with the timeline to much and it is time for me to let things play out..."

You frowned, you knew he was being serious, and to be honest you never liked the idea of Loki messing with thing, you kind of have started believing in fate.

"Will I ever see you again?"

He tilted his head curiously at you.

"Do you want to see me again?"

There was a playful tone to his voice that made you slightly smile, you nodded.

"Just as a friend. We are friends are we not?"

He smiled.

"Yes we are, but I need to keep my distance from this, but if you need me – need me something bad, I will be here."

"What are you not telling me?"

He paused, thinking then he turned to me.

"Are you familiar with Shakespeare? Romeo and Juliet?"

"Yes." You narrowed your eyes at him wondering where he was going with this.

"These violent delights have violent ends..."

He looked around and without another word he got up and left the room, you looked around not seeing where he went, he did that sometimes, he seemed to just disappear.

You laid down in the bed and closed your eyes, focusing on your breathing you did your best to calm your breathing and fall asleep, trying not to think about what he meant with quoting Shakespeare.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

"I am sorry that you had to go though all of that." I apologized.

I took another deep sip of my beer, we couldn't get drunk, but this strong beer they had here was getting us a little bit buzzed.

"Why do I have a feeling you are trying to keep me from my girlfriend."

"Is she your girlfriend Bucky, or is she just someone you knocked up?"

The question made me mad, not just because it was a good question but I hated being called out like that, he leaned back and fixed me with the serious Steve stare down, with eyes narrowed.

"Our relationship is complicated, but that doesn't mean that I don't care for her?"

"Are you sure you do?"

I felt myself starting to lose my composure, something that I had to keep working on, I couldn't just get lost in my own emotions.

"I don't have to defend my emotions to you, and I

"You should give her some space; stress isn't good for the baby."

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm not stressing her out."

He shook his head.

"According to the doctors here she is under a lot of stress, hence why they have ordered her to stay in bed...so yes she has been under too much stress."

I looked at him closer, there was something to the undertone of what he was saying, something that unsettled me deeply and make me clench the fist in my bionic arm.

"Are you going to prevent me from seeing her?"

"I love you Buck, but if you make a stupid move like that – and refuse to listen to what I am telling you, for the safety of mother and child we will prevent you from seeing her – by force if we have to - you might be a super soldier, but you are no match for everyone in Wakanda..."

I stood up and walked away from him, stopping myself from attacking him. He cant be serious, he can seriously keep me from her.